View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Kate gawps and I take advantage. “A collar and nipple clamps!”

I blush furiously as I make the mistake of meeting Kate’s eye. She looks down quickly

“Very good Ben,” Beth says. “And very fetching they look on you too.”
She twists the timer, adding another minute. I can’t make eye contact with anyone. I’m mortified.

“Ok, ok, Kate, I’ll give you a chance. For the opportunity to add or subtract three minutes – which would take me down to zero right now, get topless.”

Again, Kate looks shocked, but then starts fumbling with her top. But I’m faster and although I’m playing catch-up, I whip my t-shirt off and am topless by the top she’s just pulling her own top over her head, showing off a black, bikini-style bra.

“Ah, Ben wins again,” she twists the dial until it’s on five and a bit minutes.

“But now we’re all a bit cooler, right?”

“Beth, what are you doing?” Kate giggles. “I’m in my underwear”

“I can see that lovely,” she says. “And very nice it is too. Now, let’s make it interesting. I want you to write four things down on the pad in front of you. These will be your stakes that you’re betting. The first must be an amount of money that you would transfer to the winner right now. The second is a number of items of clothing that you would take off if you lost. The third is a number of shots that you would do right now if you lost and the last one is something sexy that you would be willing to perform on someone in this room if you lost. Once you have written those items down, pass your pads to me and there will be four more dares where you can win or lose a bit more than time. Fun, right?”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: