Thread: Her punishment
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
Rogue

Here is the second part to my story.Hope you all like it.Feedback is highly appreciated.A big thank you to Leopard for editing my story as paragraphs,spelling and grammar is not my stong point. Enjoy! x

He leaned over the couch and picked another object off the floor.

’I guess if I am going to fuck that dirty little asshole of yours, we will need to open it up a little bit.’

’Please, no master,’ she muffled through her gag.

He slapped her firmly on the ass.

‘I think you forget who’s in charge here missy.’ He spread her ass cheeks and spat onto her hole. ‘Disobedient bitches like you don’t deserve the luxury of lubricant’. He held the pink medium sized butt plug in front of her eyes. ‘You know where this is going, don’t you?’ he smirked.

He pressed the saliva covered butt plug against her hole causing her to squirm.

’Stop whining slave; you’re lucky I didn’t put toothpaste on it.' He continued to press the plug against her hole, the lack of lubricant making it very difficult.

Her ass suddenly gave way and swallowed the plug greedily. She moaned through her gag and tried to buck away from the pain. He grabbed her legs and forced her to be still.

‘Calm down,‘ he said reassuringly.

Her ass felt as if it was being ripped open, with only his warm spit offering the littlest of comfort. He grabbed the base of the plug and slowly moved it in and out of her already sore asshole. ‘Master’ she gasped out, with drool running down her mouth. He fucked her with the butt plug for about 5 minutes, teasing her hole. After making sure that she had fully adjusted to the plug in her ass he knew it was time to move on to the next part of her punishment. He flicked the butt plug base causing a sharp pain to shoot through her ass.

‘Ah,’ she squealed while he watched her, satisfied with himself.

He picked up a wooden paddle from the toy covered floor and gently rubbed it over her smooth and naked body. This very really good to her having a soft, but strong item caress her body. She loved it when her master teased her like this and makes her anticipate of what was to come. All of sudden a loud whack was heard as the paddle made contact with her ass.She groaned in pain and pleasure as her ass began to sting and the butt plug wedged further in her tight hole. He continued to hit her tender ass, until she was screaming out.

‘When I tell you to get out of bed, you will do it straight away. Understand slut?' He laughed whilst continuing to punish her bruised cheeks.

‘Yes master’ she screamed, muffled by her gag.

‘I don’t seem to be able to understand you slut, you appear to be dripping drool everywhere. You really are disgusting aren’t you slut?’ He smirked evilly. ’Now, thank me slut for punishing you and making you into a much better pet.'

’Thank you, sir,’ she replied, though due to the gag her speech was totally unintelligable, but he could understand what she was trying to say. Tears began falling down her cheeks as her ass was covered with red blotches from the paddle and her hole being ripped open by the plug.

‘Ok whore , you have the chance to have a bit of fun,‘ he said while picking two objects up, a pair of clothes pegs and a clit vibrator ‘ I have two toys, one in my left hand and one in my right. Choose one of my hands and you will have whatever toy is in that hand used on you.'

‘Left hand, please master.'
‘Oh, lucky for you it’s the clit vibrator,’ he said while pressing it on her throbbing bud.

She moaned through her gag as the vibrator sent amazing pulses into her most intimate areas.

‘Thank you sir’ she managed to gasp.

He smiled knowing exactly what he was doing to him. It made his already hard member even harder, he couldn’t wait to eventually fuck her and relieve himself in his little slut’s asshole. He started rubbing her delicious B cup breasts and flicking her aroused nipples. Her cheeks were a deeps shade of red and her back arched as she was close to orgasming.

’Don’t you dare even think about cumming,'

’I won’t, sir,’ she said softly.

She was almost in a trance, a spell that he inflicted upon her, she wanted to climax so badly, but she knew better. When he knew that she was on edge he removed the vibrator from her, much to her dismay. She whined at a ruined orgasm resulting him in laughing sadistically

‘All in good time, my little pet,’ he said petting her affectionately.

He untied her cuffs and told her to get off the couch and kneel in front of him. She followed his commands straight away and she knelt in front of him like a obedient puppy. She noticed the bulge in his pants which turned her on so much. It had been two whole weeks since she had orally pleasured him and she was desperate to please him.

‘Do you want to suck my cock Dani?’

‘Yes, more than anything master.’

She looked at him with lust in her eyes; it made him so horny seeing her beg to have his cock. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans, making her wait even longer. He then pulled his erect cock out of his boxers and there it was. She whined, becoming more wet, frustrated and desperate to have it. He took hold of his dick and placed it against her mouth where her gag was. It was so close to her, it drove her wild. He laughed at how much she wanted to please him and how he was mentally torturing her.

‘I guess you can’t suck me with that in your mouth.’

He carefully unfastened the strap around her head and removed the ball gag from her mouth, as to which she was very grateful for. Her mouth felt very numb from the gag being in for so long and she was drooling everywhere which was highly humiliating for her.

He leaned up against the back of the couch. ‘You may suck me now, slut’. He smiled, closing his eyes.

’Thank you, sir.’ She leant over to him and grabbed his rock hard member into her petite hands. Her tongue licked the head of the penis, while she stroked his shaft gently.

He groaned instantly. ‘You’re a good little cock sucker aren’t you’ He groaned.

Her pussy had become soaked now, she loved pleasing her master it was what she lived and what she would die for. Her lips were throbbing to be fucked, though; she knew he had other plans for her. She continued to make circles around his tip with her tongue, precum leaked out, which she gladly lapped up. A sensitive spot that she knew he had was the rim just under the head of his penis. She made sure to give that a large amount of attention to satisfy him. She increased her speed rubbing his shaft, resulting him in bucking and moaning uncontrollably. After giving his tip lots of oral attention, she moved onto his shaft. She licked the whole of his warm, smooth and hard shaft with her wet tongue, creating a truly intensive pleasure for him.. She stopped after a while, to give his balls some caressing. She sucked and nibbled gently on one while she massaged the other then alternated between the two.

He reached over. Grinning and pressed the butt plug further into her ass, causing her to moan onto his balls. He arched is back in pure ecstasy

‘Dani, take my cock all the way down your fucking through, now,’ he yelled.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and gently took his cock all the way into her mouth being very careful to not accidently hurt him with her teeth. He grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her all the way into his balls. She looked up at him in absolute adoration, oh god, why was she so damn sexy? She gagged on his cock and he let her pull out.

He let her have a few seconds breathe before pulling her back in again. However, this time his pace quickened and he would pull her back in and out much quicker. He moaned appreciatively, thinking to himself that this was probably one of the best blowjobs he had ever received. Her right hand was supporting and masturbating his shaft, while her left hand was caressing his sack. He arched his back in a total wave of pleasure, moaning like an injured animal, until he suddenly pulled her away from him.

’I don’t want to cum, yet slut, not until the main event’ he said, out of breath. ’Seeing as you have extremely much pleased me today, when I do eventually fuck you, you may have the luxury of lubricant’.

She smiled at him, ‘Thank you, sir’.’

'Now turn around slut and raise your ass in the air’.

She turned around as she was instructed and lifted her ass up, giving him full view of all her holes and the butt plug inside of her. He slowly pulled the plug out of her ass making her squeal slightly. He was disgusted when the plug came out as it was covered in fecal matter.

’I guess before I will fuck you, I am going to need to give you enema as it appears your asshole is filthy, just like you.’

She shivered at these words..AN ENEMA? She had never had an enema before. After hearing mixed reviews about them she was slightly nervous about having one. The idea of being so full and having excoriating stomach cramps made her stomach churn.

He could tell from the look on her face she was worried. He lifted her up off the floor and wrapped his arms around her naked body

‘I promise I will be gentle, you know I would never harm you,’ He kissed her hair softly and rested his head on her shoulder kissing her neck tenderly.

She knew that her master would never put her in a situation that would in danger her life. She was extremely lucky to have such a kind and caring master. Since being with him she had done tasks that she would have never dreamed out. He had molded her into his perfect slut, pushing her boundaries as far as she was comfortable with. She would do anything for her for him, even if it meant pushing her limits.

They enjoyed one last kiss before the rest of her punishment.

Last edited by Leopard; 03-17-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote