Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #30
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 14

Chapter 14:
I got home that night after spending the day with joey, feeling as if I had regained some of my manhood back. When I entered the house the smell of lasagna filled the air. MY mom was famous for her lasagna, and it just happened to be my favorite food.

We all sat down as a family and had a really nice meal, and I had forgotten about what had happened Saturday. Life felt normal once again, and my stomach was no longer un easy. All of this false happiness came to ruin when I heard that beep.

It was the standard text message tone on my cellphone. It shot threw my ear piercing my skin like a warm knife to butter. I knew who it was from without even looking down. I feared the contents of that text message more than anything else. I finally built up the strength to look down at my phone to see that name, that terrible name. Claire.

My fingers were shaking as I hovered over the “view now” button, what would I find, had I made her upset? Was my life going to be ruined? I finally opened it and read “Wear that cute little bikini of yours to school tomorrow, under your clothes. If you don’t, I will find out, and you will be punished. I dropped my phone on the ground and froze for a moment.

All sorts of what if scenarios shot through my head. “What if someone pantsed me”. “What if I didn’t wear the bikini”, “What if my parents saw me putting it on, or taking it off”. Then I heard that beep again. I then read from my phone: “Cant wait to see you tomorrow xoxo”.

That night I laid in my bed thinking about how tomorrow would play out, Trying to calm myself down. “No one will see the bikini, I don’t even have gym class anymore” I thought to myself. It certainly beats them showing the pictures and videos they have of me.

The next morning I woke up and walked out to my car in my pajamas. It was cold outside, but it was some what thrilling to be wearing just my pajamas. I opened the trunk and lifted up the panel covering the spare tire, Revealing that pink stringed-Zebra stripe bikini. I lifted it up into the light of the street lamp, just staring into my future.

I closed the trunk, stuffed the bikini in my pants to hide it from my parents if they were to wake up,and then headed back inside. I poured bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. I heard footsteps upstairs, to find my dad in the kitchen moments later. “morning son” he said to me sitting down with his cup of coffee.

I was a bit nervous remembering what I had just in my pants. I prayed they would not fall out, and get me exposed. Once I had finished my cereal I put the bowl in the sink. I walked up to my room and felt relief, as I felt the bikini to still be in my pants. Once I got in my room I reached into my boxers and pulled out only the top part of the bikini.

Instantly I became fearful. Where was the bottom part of the bikini? I quickly shoved the top half into my pillow case, and made my way downstairs. My dad was now reading the paper to go with his coffe. “Is everything alight son” he said, probably because I looked like I was in panic. ”Yea dad, everything’s alight, just looking for my shoes” I said.

I then saw it, it was under the table where my dad was sitting, it must have fallen out when I was eating breakfast. I quickly decided I needed a diversion, and when he got up I would retrieve it, but I just hoped he would not see it first. I then decided I would call the house phone from my cellhphone, when he got up to answer it, I would make my move.

I walked around the downstairs and looked for all the home phones, I moved them into the living room, casually so he would have to go there. Then I dialed *67 and the number, so it would be hidden. I waited until I heard my dad get up, and hung up the phone. I quickly walked into the kitchen, picked up the bikini bottoms, and put them in my pocket.

“Who was that” I asked my dad. “Oh just some hooligans” he said. I then got to my room and took out a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and sweatshirt. I decided the sweatshirt would help hide the strings of the top part if anyone were to touch my back today.

I laid out the clothes on my bed, and then locked my door. I pulled out the bikini top from my pillow case, and the bottoms out of my pants. I dropped my pants to the floor and slowly raised up the bikini bottoms, tying them as tightly as I could. I shook my butt around to make sure I hadn’t tied it loose, and began with the top part. Once I had tied that I walked over to me mirror standing in the bikini.

It was so feminine, but the thought of possibly getting caught, while very intimidating and scary, was also somewhat of a rush. I shook my head, and realized they were getting to me. Those girls were ruining me, and I couldn’t let them turn me into a girl. I quickly put on all my other clothes, and got into my car and drove off.

Once I had gotten to school I felt so vulnerable, and unprotected. Like at any moment I could be socially ruined. After sitting down in my first period class, I was beginning to develop an uncomfortable wedgie, and I started having issues sitting still. I had to constantly adjust my pants to stop the discomfort; bathing suits were never comfortable to sit in. Especially if they were made for someone smaller than you, and the opposite sex.

At one point in the day I had to use the bathroom, which was a scary thought of its own. Having to go into the bathroom and unzip my pants revealing the bikini in the front. Luckily for me there was no one in the bathroom so I wasn’t nervous then.

I checked to make sure no one was there, and went in front of the mirror and slightly pulled down the front of my jeans. Just to take a glimpse of my zebra stripped faith. That girl feeling was just so awful, and it shot threw my body, but yet a tiny part of me felt a very slight sense of excitement. I was hopping I would not be a cross dresser by the end of this torture.

In my last block class I felt relieved, because it was the last eighty minutes before school let out, and then I was home free. I didn’t see Claire or any of the other girls the whole day, so I worried for nothing all last night it seemed. That is until one of the student aids walked in with a pass designated for me. ( In our school seniors have a course option of student aid. They spend the block helping out the front office, delivering letters, passes, and packaged to students and teachers)

This pass was very odd, as it asked me to go to the library. I showed it to my teach whom let me be excused from the class and went to the library. When I got into the library I saw Claire sitting behind the library desk. Apparently she too was a student aid apparently.

“Hey Nicky, did you do as you were told” she said. “Yes ma-am, I am wearing it under my clothes” I said. Ok lets go check, she said, walking out from behind the desk, grabbing my arm, and leading me out the library. We approached the bathrooms and she said “Wait here”. opening the girl to the girls bathroom she walked in, and came back out in seconds. C’mon coast is clear. “

My heart was beating in my chest now, and I slowly entered the bathroom. Ok, now take off your clothes, I want to see that you did it. “but what if someone comes in” I said weakly. “Well then I guess you’d better hurry Hun” she said to me. I knew there was no use arguing so I began unfastening my belt and kicked off my sneakers.

I dropped my jeans and pulled one leg out, and quickly kicked out the other. I fixed my jeans so they were no longer inside out, and hung them on the side of the sink. Then I took off the sweat shirt, and put it with the jeans. Finally I took o my shirt, leaving me in the girls bathroom wearing nothing but a zebra stripped bikini. “Excellent job Nicky, you can put your clothes back on, after you kiss each of my feet. Also, I want you to come over today at 4:00 me and the girls have a reward for your obedience.”
I got down on my hands and knees, on the cold tile floor of the girls bathroom and kissed her feet. “That’s a good boy, now run along”. Smacking my butt as

I stood up to put on my pants. I quickly put on my jeans and as I put on my shirt, the door began to open. Some senior girl walked in and gave me a look of shock.( by this point I had my shirt on just in time and she was unable to see any parts of that feminine monster of a bikini.

“Oh dear it would appear I’m in the wrong room" I said now blushing. Claire and the other girl were both chuckling with one hand over there mouth, and I quickly walked out of the bathroom. I went back to my last period, and felt so embarrassed. Thankfully I didn’t know that girl. I just now feared what would happen at 4:00

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 12-01-2013 at 09:25 AM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote