View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 01:50 PM   #25
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKitten1 View Post
Thank you master, I have completed your tasks with my mouth stuffed with panties as you ordered me to do. THe only think I haven'T accepted was the toothpaste in my pussy, I am willing to cover my pussy only from outside.
I started with slapping my pussy 50 times, it was very painful as I have pegs on both my labia and one on my clit, I tried not to hit the one on my clit as it is alsready very sore, but I hit it few times anyway accidentaly. Then I inserted the hairbrush handle in my pussy and pressed it really deep inside.
I started to torture my tits, held the pegs on my nipples and stretched them, it felt really nice, however, I accidentally pulled one peg too much and pulled it off, it hurt so bad, but put it back on its place again immediately.
Fucking the hairbrush to make my pussy leak wasnt a difficult task as my pussy has been a bit wet already, I made the hairbrush nicely wet, covered in my juices.
Then I started to smacked my ass, it felt so good having my ass punished, did some really hard slaps at the beginning, the last ten were a bit softer as my ass was burning so much. It felt so good lying on the floor face down, while having my tits with pegs on the nipples pressed to the floor, I felt the intense pain on my tits while having my ass punished. Lastly I put the hairbrush handle in my asshole, had to spit on it first to slide it in easily, my ass stretched nicely and it feels so good to have my hole filled.
Slut'S pussy is still leaking, but her body is in a nice pain, my ass cheeks still burn and my clit and nipples are very sore.
Thank you for your punishment sir, I hope you are satisfied with your slut and with the report

The report is well written but I do have question:
did you miss something out of the report? or just not do it? i refer to brushing your hair with the wet brush

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote