View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 01:44 PM   #61
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Hi guys, after having to abort the idea of doing the dare yesterday (because of a small group of boys who decided to play football on the street near to my home), I finally found the opportunity today.

It has been a pretty good day today, quite sunny and not so cold, so I dressed in a hoodie top, t-shirt, denim mini skirt, white flower patterned bra and white panties, grabbed my kindle and went and sat on my front step. It was early afternoon, and quiet, which I was pleased about, so I sat there and pretended to read my kindle as I sat and watched the world go by.

It actually didn’t take long before the first person walked by, a young woman talking on her phone. When she passed I unzipped my hoodie, took it off, folded it and placed it down beside me. It was quite exciting, knowing that I was stripping, out in public, even if it was just my outer top. It was also exciting and a little scary to know that the next item I removed would be quite revealing. I don’t fool around too much close to home, so any time I do it is always exciting and scary.

Soon after a near neighbour left his house, but went off in the opposite direction, so didn’t pass me. I waited, kind of looking at my kindle, but also paying attention to what was happening on the street. A couple of cars passed by, but I considered that the dare was to strip when people walked by not cars drove past. Eventually another person walked by, and when he had done I stood up, took a breath and quickly slid my mini skirt down and off and sat straight back down. I folded and put the skirt with the hoodie, positioned myself to be as covered as possible and continued to “read”. My heart was beating pretty fast now with nervous excitement.

Mine is a quiet street generally, and especially in the middle of the day, so apart from another few cars, there were no other passers-by until about 8 minutes before the hour was up. As she went past I had a decision to make about what to take off. I considered just unhooking my bra and slipping that off, but I was feeling brave, so I whipped of my t-shirt, folded it and put it with the rest of my clothes. I felt rather exposed, sat there in my bra and panties, but it felt really exciting. I sat hunched up, looking at my kindle, and in two minds as to whether I wanted anyone else to walk by. Another passer-by would be exciting, but was also quite a scary thought.

(Un)Fortunately nobody else went past before the hour was up. I thought about stripping completely before getting up and walking back into the house, and a part of me really wanted to do it, but I decided not to, just gathering up my clothes and going inside.

This might be an interesting dare to do again at a different time of day.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote