Thread: Fiction: Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #19
Luffy90

Chapter 12

Tuesday morning. A new day, a new job. Ruby and Kate had been to breakfast and afterwards, Kate left to do her thing while Ruby waited at her cell for her new boss for the day.

After a few minutes of waiting, a new girl she hadn't seen before came up to her. She was quite a bit taller than Ruby and had long dark hair hanging loosely behind her back. She had a fairly slim body, but her boobs caught Ruby's attention. She thought Kate had a large enough pair of boobs, but this girl had at least twice the size of Kate's, tightly pushed inside the t-shirt making it sit higher on her body so that the bottom of the shirt reached up to her stomach revealing her panties aswell.
  "Ruby?" She asked.
  "Uh...Yes?" Ruby answered, quickly focusing her eyes to meet this new girls eyes.
  "Hi, i'm Caitlyn. Nice to meet you." They shook hands before she told Ruby to follow her.

The new group entered the same building as yesterday, but this time they entered a room in the first floor that looked like a small auditorium. It had around 8 rows of seats and in the front was a stage with a curtain covering it up. They went to the front of the room and Caitlyn told them to find seats so she could tell them what they were doing today.

"Welcome everyone. In this job we are... Models, i guess would be the best word for it. It is quite simple. We go backstage to the locker room and undress. Then we walk up on stage and the clients sitting there will request one of you for a one on one meeting for around fifteen to thirty minutes backstage in the private rooms. There are enough rooms and enough clients for all of you. Once you are done, meet back in the locker room and then we all go back out to see if there is more clients. When it is empty, we gather back in the locker room one final time and we get to read our report cards they fill out on us." Caitlyn paused a second before continuing. "Once in the private rooms, the client can give a request on what to do or they can draw a random task from the box inside the rooms. Do note that you can refuse their requests. If you do refuse their request, you draw a random task, but the tasks drawn from the box inside must be fulfilled. The clients however, can decide if they want to draw a new card, this can be done up to two times before they have to go with the third and final card. That is all. Any questions?"
  Ruby looked around to see if anyone had any questions, but no one raised their hands.
  "Alright then, follow me to the locker room and lets get this day started, the faster we do this the sooner we can end the day."

Ruby and the five other girls followed Caitlyn to the locker room. Once inside they followed her lead by undressing and putting their clothes in a locker for storage. Seeing Caitlyn undressed made her boobs seem even bigger than earlier now that she had five other girls aswell to compare them to.

They got to the stage and Caitlyn told everyone to line up next to her, Ruby was last making her the one furthest from Caitlyn. The spotlight shone down on them making it hard to see the people in the audience.

"I want number 2 from the right." A man's voice said.

Since Ruby was the furthest to the right from the audience's perspective, she noticed the girl next to her step away and walked behind the curtain to meet her first client. She felt more nervous now that it had actually started. What would she have to do once it was her turn?

"I want the girl furthest to the left." Another man said. Making Caitlyn the one to step back behind the curtain to meet her own client.

"I want the girl furthest to the right." The next man said. Now it was Ruby's turn. Her heart started beating faster as she walked towards the curtain to meet her first and hopefully only client of the day.

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-08-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote