View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 08:13 AM   #12
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

For this punishment you will be blindfolded, gagged and handcuffed. You will then get inside a small enclosed space like a closet, trunk or box. It should be tight, fully closed and dark. Take your phone with you and use a stop watch app. You are required to spend 1 hour minimum inside of the small space. You will not look at your phone until you think an hour has passed. If it has been an hour or more you are free. If it is less than an hour then you will complete the remaining time plus 20 minutes, but once again you can't watch the time and must guess. If you are wrong again it earns you another 20 minutes and so on.

For example, you think it has been an hour, but it has only been 52 minutes. You are 8 minutes short so now you must stay in there for another 28 minutes. You check again and it has been 25 minutes, you are 3 minutes short and must stay for another 23 minutes. Make sense?

As for your photo proof. I want to see a photo of your small space before you get inside. A photo of you inside of it in bondage and then a photo after you are done. Also be sure to tell me how many wrong guesses you made and how much time each one earned you. Using the lap function on the stopwatch app is a good way to keep track of this.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote