View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:59 PM   #5
gundar

Waiting game or not I still wouldn't use a blindfold myself JoMo, in my opinion its MUCH more embarrising for the slave to realise someone has spotted them then to be blindfolded and oblivious as to who sees them like this. Of course if your using a completely secluded back yard then by all means a blindfold work wonderfully. As for a ballgag being dangerous, If your doing your job as a master properly then it neither increases or decreases the danger. What I mean by this is that to be doing your job properly you don't just tie your slave up outside like this and leave them unsupervised. Grab a book or something to do and keep an eye on them until their free. NEVER leave your slave helpless without either you or them being able to free them in emergency, this is the reason I say you need 2 sets of keys, one for the bucket of ice one for emergencies.

I'm sure there is an easier way to do without the cement cdslut, however the whole purpose of the cement is to make it impossible for the slave to simply pull the anchor point out of the ground. A simple dog leash anchor point while able to hold even big strong dogs inplace has nothing on a human who can simply twist it out of the ground.

And yes slave boy I'm sure it can be modified for male use, that is why I put best for female in the title, I don't know how this would be done nor do I have the inclination to spend the time to figure it out.

Oh and on a side note if anyone tries this out PM me and let me know how it goes
gundar is offline   Reply With Quote