Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I'll do cow for a day.

-naked on all fours
-paint some spots on your naked body
-wear a large bell around your neck
-wear your medium plug and add a tail to it.
-every 2 hours you should be milked. Apply suction to your nipples and then release it and reapply. Repeat for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
-your food for the day should be scattered on the floor so you can graze for it throughout the day.
-anytime milk is needed your tits should be tried first.
-your name for the bday will be Bessie. Everyone should call you that and you should refer to yourself as that as well.
-at the end of the day if your good maybe your farmer will choose to breed you.
hello thankyou for making me bessie the cow for a day. I crawled around naked on all fours yesterday - I am getting quite used to this now and had black spots drawn on me in a sharpie to make me look like a cow. A bell was attached to a chocker necklace and placed around my neck so you could always hear me moving and made me feel more like the cow I am. We didn't have tail so we had to kind of make a makeshift one out of pipe cleaners and faux fur and then had to attach it to the plug - hope that was alright. Milking me was embarassing as I knelt there on my hand and knees with my tits hanging down whilst tom applied suction and released constantly for 10 minutes making my nipples large and sensitive. salad was scattered around on the floor at meal times for me to go and graze and help my self, my farmer then rewarded me with sex however this was anal only.
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote