Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #23
Left

Shit. This situation literally could not get any worse. I quickly put on a pair of boxers and my pants. I put on a shirt and went into the game room to do some damage control.

First thing I look for is Katie. She has her shirt on and her shorts. That's fine with me, looks perfect. Tanner has a pair of pants on and his shirt is on the ground in front of him. My mom looked curious.

"Whats going on?" she asked. "I heard a lot of laughter."

Quickly, think! Jack and Brad are in the bathroom. Make an explanation using that for that!

"Well," I started to explain loudly so Jack and Brad could easily hear. "Jack accidentally punched Brad in the nose. And he is helping him because he thought it was bleeding." There, that should do it.

"Really?" she asked.

She went to knock on the bathroom door. "Boys? Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah!" Brad said, "Its not bleeding, we're okay!"

"Okay, that's a relief." She was about to go when she asked, "Tanner? Why is your shirt off?"

He looked at me for help, I can't answer for him, that would look suspicious.

LIE YOU FOOL! I kept thinking.

"The heat is too high, I was getting hot. Better my shirt than my pants right?" He nervously laughed.

We stared at my mom to make sure she bought it.

"Yeah, it is a little hot in here, I guess I can turn the heat down. Oh well, get some sleep tonight! And no more punching!" She said as she was leaving.

I heard a muffled, "Mmmhmm" from the bathroom.

She bought it. She actually bought it.

Her door closed.

"Tanner, put your shirt on now. Boys come out of the bathroom."

Jack and Brad didn't answer.

"Jack?.....Brad?"

I didn't hear anything. All three of us were confused. I went to open the door. To my surprise it was unlocked.

"Holy shit." I hear Tanner say.

I was speechless.

Katie couldn't be smiling more.

"The excitement was too much, we got excited."

Brad and Jack were sitting side by side, entirely naked, on the floor. Jack's hand on Brads erection and Brads mouth on Jacks.

I left. But Katie and Tanner didn't move.
-----------------------------------------

That finishes my two incidents of my life involving truth or dare. Both are completely true minus the names.

I am debating whether or not to make another fictional story.

Also in my life I have had sexual encounters, not as long as these incidents but interesting and horny nonetheless. However since they don't involve any actual Truth or dares I don't know if I can post it here or not. I might write them and you can pm me or comment if you want it/tell me where to post it.

Thanks for reading!

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879

Last edited by Leopard; 08-02-2012 at 08:19 PM.