View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 11:47 AM   #38
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Yeah sleep well, Felix... Tomorrow I want a good report on how edging with no breaks for an hours feels...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Any reports today, Felix?
I just did this ... I started by getting naked and nice and hard (didnt take very long lol) I put up a timer and a metronome to keep my rests consistent. Then I started stroking. My cock already felt really good, as I didnt have to chance to do any touching before that today. Still, it did take a good 3 minutes before I hit the first edge. Naturally, as I was required to do rolling edges, the second edge didnt take that long. Didnt take long and the first 10 edges were made. It felt heavenly at that point. Just edge, stop, edge, stop ... over and over ... I almost dont wanna know how it feels when someone else is doing it...
Anyway, after about 30 edges - my cock head was slick with pre cum at that point - it all went downhill. I started to whimper constanstly and my legs started shaking. Already, I did more rapid fire edges than ever before ... I really had to concentrate not to go over ... the line between edging and cumming became blurrier by every edge ... Just edging, edging edging ...
After about 50 edges I really started to struggle, every edge was slowly becoming a gamble of holding on or not ... My mind became hazy and I started to blend everything out around me, but I kept pushing ...
After a total of 67 edges I stopped ... I couldnt take it any longer, my cock head was almost hurting from overstimulation, I was precumming like crazy and I couldnt think straight anymore ... The fear of just cumming - not just accidentally, but also deliberately, just to end it all - became too great. And above anything else, I really didnt wanted to cum ... So I stopped, at 27 minutes ... not even half an hour ... but I really couldnt safely push myself anymore ...

I hope I dont disappoint too much, especially since I both edged for longer before and edge more times before. But all these rapid edges ... They are just to much for me to do in a period of time like that. My previous record of rapid edges was about 30 edges ... and I doubled it just like that ...

Anyway, I hope I didnt perform too bad, considering the circumstances ...

PS: I had a really long day, so I probably wont do much anymore today ... maybe before I go to bed, I dunno.

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote