Thread: Fiction: Day at The Gym
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:50 PM   #6
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Megan and Jessie #6
By Jappio

Part 2

I was too lost in thought, and in no time we were in the pool room! I finally stopped, trying to get my bearings. I was still without any outerwear. We were still alone, but that just gave Jessie less reason to stop. She was already unclipping her bra half way to the side of the pool. I didn’t get to even raise my voice as she dropped the pink thing to the floor. At the pool’s edge, she hopped from foot to foot as she shimmied her shorts down and off her feet.

It was totally mesmerizing. She never once hesitated. She was so free, and so beautiful. I could hear her giggling as she dove in. When she surfaces, the bright smile on her face had me unable to get mad. I slowly stepped over, gathering her discarded clothing into our bag. She was officially skinny dipping in the gym pool.

She began with some laps from one end of the pool and back. I just watched. The clear water was a lot easier to see through than the typical lakes and rivers I’ve seen her swim in. It was incredible to see her dart through the water naked. She made it seem so effortless. She seemed so free, in more than just one way.

I looked back to the door, and didn’t see anyone still. I sighed, and took off my shoes and socks. I sat on the pool’s edge. I dipped my feet in, and just continued to watch her. Jessie… she’s so beautiful. I could sit here for hours and watch this honestly. The effect she has on me… it’s crazy. I should be trying to redress her, redress myself even. Yet here I was, just happy to see her happy. There was also lust too I’ll admit. I… I just couldn’t not look at her and want her.

“Going to join me?” She asked. “Wouldn’t hurt ya to get a bit wet!” She called out. I nervously giggled. If only she knew I was already wet! I nervously closed my legs, wondering if it would start to show at this rate.

“I’m good here on land for now,” I explained. She accepted my answer, and continues with her swim. I sort of wondered where she even got all that energy.

I kicked my feet, thinking about it all. Maybe I should be honest with her. Maybe I had to stop hiding my feelings. Watching from afar, it was tough at times. Yet, I didn’t have that courage I admired her so much for. I bet if she were in my shoes, she’d have made me hers in no time. Well, I mean, I pretty much already was, but she didn’t know it.

Jessie, after another lap, swam back to the pool edge near me. She looked expectedly at me. That made me almost melt. I wasn’t sure what she wanted at first, but then her smile turned to a menacing one in a flash. Her hands reached out, took mine, and then pulled me right into the pool!

It was all a blur, but suddenly my body hit the water and I was totally submerged. I didn’t know which way was up for a few moments. I felt her hands still clasped to mine, and she helped my upright. I gasped for breath. It was all only a few seconds, but it was quite a shock!

“Jessie!” I called out. I looked to her, and she was there in front of me, still holding my hands as she helped me stabilize. Soon we were swimming in place. Her eyes locked with mine. She had this little smug smile on her face.

She got a bit closer as we kicked there. I felt her legs pass against mine. I was starting to breathe heavier from the extra exertion, and from her being so close. “Sorry, but I wanted you to have some fun with me!” I really did appreciate that she wanted that.

She was so close I was starting to feel her breasts press to mine. This would have been incredibly romantic if we were a couple, but to Jessie this was just a thing that friends would do, I guess. I could have effortlessly leaned forward and kissed her. Do I tell her? Do I admit how I feel?

“Jessie… it’s ok… just you surprised me. Um… though, speaking of surprises, I wanted to tell you that… that I…” I wasn’t sure I could do it. I saw her waiting for the answer, but I don’t’ think I could have done it. I was already losing my nerve!

Then the sound of doors swinging open saved me from having to continue down that path! It then hit me I wasn’t saved, as now I was going to be caught swimming with my naked, best friend!

I pulled Jessie close, wanting to hide her. I saw at least two girls, I think I recognized them from the yoga room, looking out at the pool. I don’t know if they had seen anything yet. Jessie giggled “Hey now, be a bit gentle!” Jessie had no idea what I was worried about I’m pretty sure!

“Jessie, shh, we’re going to be caught!” I tried to explain. It’s sad that the puzzled look she gave me I still found to be adorable. The two girls discussed something, but I wasn’t sure what. I had pulled Jessie too close maybe, it was a bit distracting! Jessie then splashed me! I gave her my most evil glare, but she wasn’t the least bit intimidated by it. “How are you not worried?”

“Worried about what?”

I looked again; no one was calling out “Skinny dipper!” yet, so I suppose Jessie hadn’t been noticed. “You can’t be naked her Jessie. You’ll be thrown out!”

Jessie wasn’t fazed, “Pfft, it’s no big deal Megan. People don’t really mind that much. I read once that places like this had nude swimming all the time. Heck, kids are all in school, so if it’s just us adults, no one will mind!”

I think I knew what Jessie had meant, but it was a weak excuse. I didn’t want her to get in trouble, for her to be hurt. Yet that’s when she got free from my grip and swam away! I wanted to call to her, but more attention wasn’t something I need to draw! I tried to swim after her to catch her, but I knew it wouldn’t work. I was stuck without a plan, and things got worse as one of the other girls called out, “Hello!”

I tried to ignore them, maybe they’d go away. Yet I heard them call again, they approached the pool.

I wasn’t sure if they saw Jessie yet, but perhaps I could distract the other girls. I turned, and pulled myself out of the pool. I walked my dripping body over to them, trying not to look guilty or too nervous.

“Oh, hey! Heheh, I think we saw each other before?” I tried to start some small talk. The shorter girl started to already bob on her feet, trying to look past me! I then thought I could perhaps get the focus put on them. I noticed they weren’t in swimming suits. “Get lost? You don’t seem dressed for a swim.”

The taller of the two responded. “Your friend doesn’t’ either!” A pit grew in my stomach. They did see Jessie skinny dipping!

“I can explain!” I blurted out. Probably not the best idea to say that, made us look even worse! I was bad being on the spot, so I went with the only excuse I could think of. “You haven’t heard? Places like this do nude swimming all the time!”

The shorter one giggled. “Um, not since like the 70’s I thought,” she said. My face was red, I felt foolish to suggest that was still a thing. Yet I had nothing else to go with.

I had to keep going. “Honest. It’s just a thing they do here, I guess. Only during school days like today of course,” I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t look confident by using the excuses I myself didn’t buy earlier.

Both girls seemed to ponder for a moment. “You know, you act like someone who did something wrong,” one pondered.

“Yeah, those don’t’ even look like they’re a real bikini! You see how they’re clinging to her body?” My face turned totally crimson in an instant! I covered up quickly, realizing I was in just my soaking wet underwear, not a real swimsuit!

My brain reached for the best suggestion. I didn’t like it, but I had to protect Jessie. “I… I was going to join my friend… cause it really isn’t wrong… I just was too shy.” It was true, Jessie did want me to join her and I was too afraid. A bit of truth would help my story hopefully!

The girls didn’t relent though. The black haired one quipped, “Too shy, or too afraid to be caught and thrown out? Just not as much of a thrill seeker as her I take it?”

“Yeah, where’s the shame in enjoying sanctioned nude swims?” The other added on. I was really at a crossroad now.

The accusative women weren’t giving up. Were they going to turn us in? I had to think of something. The only thought though was to at least eliminate one of their points… my shame! Though, I couldn’t stop from blushing… I could ‘prove’ that I didn’t think it was against the rules to be naked…

My heart almost stopped. I knew what I had to do, but my body couldn’t do it. I was actually considering undressing in front of the two strangers! I knew it would be impossible; there was no way I could reveal myself like that.

Then I heard Jessie giggle and splash about. She didn’t know a thing of the risk going on. I didn’t want to ruin her fun. I didn’t want to scare her or get her in trouble. I had to do something… and only one thing was left.

“Maybe you’re right. It really isn’t so a big deal,” I tried to laugh it off, but it probably still sounded nervous. I averted my gaze, not wanting them to see the fear in my eyes. I reached behind my back, and started to undo the latch on my bra.

“You… you both don’t have to stare!” I say, noticing they were indeed watching me undress. This was making it tougher! “Do it for Jessie, do it for Jessie” I chanted in my head. I got the bra down my arms, and my breasts were exposed in the pool room!

Without letting myself show too much doubt, I kept going, and started to take off my soaking boyshorts. The navy garment was down and off, and I was naked in front of two strangers! I tried to will up any courage I still had. I decided to really insist it was fine. “So, were you two going to join? I assume that’s why you’re not in suits, wanted to save time by undressing here?”

I was hoping I’d leave them speechless, but they both giggled. Their eyes were all over me. Nervously I covered my chest. They could have called my bluff, and I think I had no more steam to keep going at that point.

Fortune favored me though, and they shrugged. “Nope, we were heading the sauna actually. We were only teasing you. It’s funny how some girls don’t know about the naked swimming hours here. We just thought you were one of them. Well, toodles,” the brunette responded. I was so relieved to hear them say that.

Actually, wait, was Jessie right? Did they allow naked swimming this whole time?! The two girls got one last good look in before they walked off. I felt totally embarrassed, but at least they weren’t running to the front desk to tell on us!

I almost died from shock when arms were around me! A slick wet body was pressed to me. I arched my back, and felt the cushioning of incredible breasts. The arms around my waste were dangerously close to hugging my breasts; I could feel my boobs sitting atop the arm like it was a shelf.

“Jesssieee!” I knew who it had to be of course. I would have probably fallen if not for her holding me. This was way too much! Why was I suddenly in a naked embrace with her?

“What were you up to? I saw you getting naked for these two. What was so special about them and not me?” she asked. Was she jealous?! Did she actually want me to undress for her?!

“Um, no! I just, I was!” I didn’t know what to say.

“Well, no biggie, up for a swim again now that you’re more comfortable?” I wasn’t comfortable being naked, but I also didn’t want to end the embrace. Yet I knew I couldn’t trust myself for much longer, so I reluctantly agreed.

She let go, and I was able to follower her back to the water. I was nervous, not sure if the other girls were telling the truth. Now both of us could get in trouble!

She dove right in, and I was left to carefully step in. I froze when she looked back, me reaching a toe into the water. I’ve never skinny dipped in a gym pool before after all, so I wasn’t so sure about just jumping in. With my leg out though, I worried how much of a view she got. I covered up again, even though I’d need my arms out to actually swim. “Stop waiting and get in!” She shouted to me.

I rolled my eyes, and then started to sit down. I dipped my shins in, and then scooted forward till I could just slip into the water slowly. I was finally neck deep, and had to uncover myself. I hated how I could look down and see myself through the water’s surface. Clean chlorine water was not ideal for hiding a naked body!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote