Thread: Fiction: Day at The Gym
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:46 PM   #3
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Bad Luck at the Gym
By Jappio

Part 2

Suzie felt the back of her legs press on the cool wall. She tried to stay near the side of the room, away from being out in the open. She knew she didn't have much clothing anymore. Legs, arms, midriff… it was all exposed!

She could almost hear the sound of the other girls talking. She wasn't being spied on at least by them it seemed. Yet all they would have to do was go to another set of machines, and Suzie in just her underwear would be in their line of sight!

Suzie began to side step, looking for a place to hide The supply closet on the other side of the room wouldn't be the wisest to get to, she'd be caught before she would make it in. Underneath a bench press wouldn't really be well hidden. None of the other machines were solid enough to totally hide her. Suzie would probably just raise suspicion if seen crouching behind something anyways.

The sound of the main door closing was the last thing Suzie heard before the silence. Did someone enter or did someone leave? The blonde couldn't hear the sound of anyone working out or chatting, so maybe the group of three had left!

It was risky to check, but Suzie left her wall and approached the area she had last seen the girls. She had to know. And with a few careful steps, she soon could see the rest of the equipment room that was hidden by the pillar.

Suzie was alone now, but being alone didn't make her any more covered. She had a time limit now. She had to find cover before she was caught.

The closest clothing to her was the shorts that were trapped in the treadmill. She had no way to fix the problem, but perhaps the staff did? She didn't want to just stand trying to cover her shame though while someone retrieved them for her.

Getting to her locker would be a chore too. She had to risk crossing almost the whole building to get back there. She wasn't sure she could pull off that much travel without being caught. The odds of pulling something like that off were rarely good for Suzie.

It took her quite a few minutes to start formulating a plan. She spent a lot of her time fretting, wondering how she'd get away with any of this. There were no towels, clothing, or cover she could find in the room. Once or twice the girl tried to see if there was any help in the hall, but surveying from the door never yielded any results. She was too scared to blindly check any nearby rooms.

"What if I got someone to come fix the machine… and maybe they'd leave the shorts out for me to grab? Or worst case… I tell them what happened and just own up to it. It'll be embarrassing, but better explain the accident than be caught trying to sneak around in my underwear," Suzie thought out loud.

She hated the idea of telling someone she lost her shorts to a machine. She didn't want to stand around with her underwear out in the open either. Yet she had to be mature about it, and do things the proper way.

After a few minutes of psyching herself up, Suzie picked up the phone in the room. She dialed the extension for the front desk and waited.

It took awhile for anyone to pick up. Each moment, Suzie felt the nerve drain from her body. She had wanted to get it over with, but every ring gave her more time to dread the coming conversation! Suzie was trying to plan what she would say, but it all sounded as ridiculous as, "Hello, I lost my pants, could you help?"

Suzie was startled when she heard the phone finally connect, she could just barely hear there was someone on the other end. Hesitantly, Suzie asked into the receive, “Hello?” Seeing if someone were actually listening.

“Sorry, this is the front desk, how can I help?” The voice on the other end responded. The woman sounded a bit distracted, and out of breath. It sounded like she’d just got done working out too.

Suzie wasn't able to do it. She couldn't describe everything about the situation over the phone. She was going to wait to go over it all. “Yeah, um, in the exercise machine room… the treadmill isn’t working well, something seems to be jammed in it, I’m heading out to another room, but if you could come here and fix that?” Suzie's nerve was all gone. Mid-run-on-sentence she changed plans. Her new plan was to hide and then she'd be able to just come in after it was fixed!

“It’ll just be a moment, I’ll be down there soon,” the girl on the other end responded. With a click, the phone was hung up.

Suzie looked about. She knew it was a bad idea to just go with a plan she hadn't thought through, but she couldn't help it now! She was wondering if she should wait there and explain, or run and hide like she wanted.

A look down at her panties, Suzie tried to picture what it would be like to find her. Her face was burning hot. Scenarios of her standing without any clothes ran through her head, being teased for her missing clothing as the staff worked on the treadmill. She pictured every employee being called to "help" with the problem, all seeing the unlucky girl in just her underwear. What if other guests arrived too, and each were told of how Suzie ended up like this?!

Suzie wasn't sure if anyone would be so cruel to make her sit through that. Yet the possibility was enough to frighten her, and she knew she had to get to a hiding spot! The supply closet wouldn't work if it had any needed tools for the treadmill. Suzie's only option would be to leave the room!

Suzie scurried to the door any moment; the person at the desk would be coming or whoever she might send to do the repairs. Suzie had to get out, and into another room!

The hall was empty as Suzie got out. She didn’t' see anyone in either direction. She had to find a nearby room, but that seemed tough. Down the hall one way, there was the lobby, the exercise room past there, and the locker room even further down. She wasn't sure what was the other way, besides the pool.

Decisions had to be made quickly. She then heard the footsteps of someone coming from the lobby! The desk girl was probably on her way!

Suzie turned on a dime and tried to run towards the pool room. It was too far she worried, her pantied-butt jiggling would be seen! Suzie closed her eyes, hoping that something could go right and she'd somehow make it out without staff finding her running the halls undressed!

"In here!" came a void as Suzie felt a grip on her forearm. She was tugged to the side, and through an open door way! Soon she was out of the hall, and not a moment too soon as she was sure she had seen someone exit the lobby, but thankfully head the other direction.

Suzie sighed in relief. "Oh wow, thanks. That was close!" Suzie breathed in gratitude. She looked up, and looked to her saviors. The black and brown haired girls before her seemed very amused. Suzie also recognized she was in some sort of racquetball room.

Suzie remembered her state of dress, but all a second too late. She fixed her posture and got an arm across her breast and a hand between her legs to try and hide the striped cotton. She didn't think of it, but covering her breasts was probably a mistake, since it only implied the sports bra wasn’t decent.

"Hehe, wow, just trying to find ways to beat the heat, huh?" The shorter of the two girls asked. Suzie's face was red, trying to find the words to make up an excuse.

"You could have gotten in trouble. Lucky enough we saw you before anyone else did. Unless you're trying to get seen?" The curvier of the two added.

Suzie shuffled her feet a bit. "I'm not like this on purpose… it was an accident."

The two girls giggled. They didn't seem mean spirited, but they were definitely finding the situation interesting. Suzie was just glad they didn't seem the type to make a comment to the staff.

Suzie felt she owed them more of an explanation. "It's just not been my day. I'm trying to get some clothing back before anyone sees me… well I guess before anyone else sees me! I just… I didn't know where to go and I panicked when I thought I saw someone."

"Well, maybe we can help. Jenny and I would love to, right?" The black haired girl asked. The one named Jenny nodded. "I'm Julie by the way. And don’t' be so embarrassed. I think those are really cute panties!" Suzie couldn't keep eye contact, and stared at the polished floor instead. She'd have felt a lot less on show if the panties were something plainer and less "cute."

"You could help? I really could use that! I knew I couldn't get out of this mess on my own, but I didn't want to risk getting in trouble with the staff!" Suzie started to recognized the two. They were two of the girls from the exercise room earlier.

The one named Julie stepped forward. Her eyes looked up and down Suzie's body. "You know, our help won't be free. We might have something like a shirt that should help cover you up, but we'd have to get something in return."

Suzie gulped. That didn't sound good to her at all. "Um… what sort of something?" she asked.

Jenny answered, as if knowing exactly what Julie had in mind. "You give us your bra, and we go get a shirt." The offer was on the table, and Suzie was shocked by it. Why did they want her bra? Did they want to see her topless?

"I can't do that! I'd be almost naked!" Suzie proclaimed.

"Right, we don't want to ask for too much and take your panties too! We figured we'd be nice, just take a bit. You know, insurance sort of, just in case this is some sort of trick against us," the brunette explained. Suzie wasn't even sure how her own exposure could be a trick against the two clothed women.

Suzie didn't have many options though. She'd have to gamble on these two probably. Going to anyone else for help just meant more people seeing her without any clothing on. Suzie didn't like it, but giving up her bra was her best option it seemed.

"So, you two will bring me a shirt?" Suzie was thinking if that would work. "I guess… I could hide here till you get back," she thought out loud.

"That might not work," the raven haired girl commented. "The room is actually reserved I think. It won't be long till they're here. You probably don't want to stick with us either, we have to go see someone first."

Suzie's mouth hung open. "So you want me to get topless and leave me stranded to be caught?!" Suzie was less sure about this deal than ever.

"No, we don’t' want to get you in any trouble like that. I have an idea about that. You can meet us at the sauna. It's private, and I think you can get there without going through the halls. There's a door from the pool room out to the alley. This door is right next to the sauna! So if you take the exit door here, it's just a short little walk in the back alley!" Julie offered.

Suzie lifted an eyebrow. The idea seemed a bit fishy. She did see there was an exit door at the back of the racquet ball room. She stepped over to it, and pulled its handle. It did lead to the empty back alley. She looked to the left towards the pool half of the building. She did see what seemed to be a door in that direction, though it was hard to see from that angle. The fresh air on her skin though reminded her she was sticking her half naked body outside into a public area!

After snapping back inside and letting the door shut, Suzie could swear the two women with her had just been staring at her butt unabated! They must have looked away at the last second, but Suzie had a hunch. She was really unsure if she could trust them.

"And you really will have a shirt for me?" Suzie reaffirmed.

"We're going to get our friends extra shirt. We'll be happy to give it to you. First we need your bra though," Jenny replied. Suzie gave it some serious thought. He breasts would be exposed… but she'd have a shirt to cover up with. If it was worth relinquishing her bra, that hopefully meant it was long enough to hide her panties. Her other options were to just expose her underwear to even more people.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Suzie said. The blonde reached back, finding the clasp on her simple sports bra. She had the item loosened and hanging in no time, but she couldn't help but hold it her body. She wasn't ready to just outright flash her two possible saviors.

Suzie turned around, not happy they got another look at her butt through the cotton. Yet this let her lower the bra and take it the rest of the way off. She slung an arm across her breasts the best she could, and handed her sports bra over.

The taller girl took it, and the other just stared for a moment. Suzie felt silly, standing in so little in front of them. She was starting to wonder if she made a mistake, that maybe staff would have been a better choice!

"We better hurry; don't want to make you wait! You better think about leaving soon too, cause that game is probably going to be starting in here soon!" Suzie wasn't exactly filled with confidence that the two girls were saying all this as they were nearly out the door! She really hoped she hadn't been swindled!

Their insistence on haste though was probably right. In just her panties, Suzie was a sight to behold, and it was a sight she wanted no one to actually see! She scampered to the back door of the room.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote