Thread: Fiction: Hannah's Horror
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
Skex

Chapter 3 A Bit of Hope
(Brianna’s POV)

Down on all fours, I swept the remains into a dustpan and slowly walked to the end of the room to dispose of it. I felt eyes watching me as I cleared the dustpan. I peered over my shoulder, and caught master's new toy eying me. As if I hadn't noticed, I walked back towards the incinerator to check for any last dust particles. The feeling of being watched intensifies, so I finally decide to turn around. The new toy's tear stricken eyes meet mine and I am filled with curiosity.

Who is this lovely creature that master has brought in?

A shock suddenly is administered to her and her whole body convulses. Hmm, I think to myself. I probably should wait to formally introduce myself. Walking away from her, I enter into my cage. I hear the elevator open and see master walk towards me to lock the cage up. He is smiling in an odd way, as if he has something planned.

"Get up, bitch! Oh, thats right. You can't, cause your body is at the mercy of me" master says.

He is no longer facing me, but looking at his new toy. Another shock runs throughout her body and a malicious grin spreads across his face. She is no longer crying at this point, but her head is limp, only semi conscious it seems. Master undid her from the contraception, and she started to slip down like a limp ragdoll. A swift but hard smack of a studded paddle landed on her back and she awoke, still slightly dazed. Her lip was now bleeding, as she was biting her bottom lip with anger.

I watched as she pulled her roughly by the collar and threw her into the cage with me. She landed with a thud on the hard concrete. As he is about to latch the cage, he seems to think better of it. Quickly, he grabs both of us by the hair and drags us to a sort of fuck machine. I grunt as he releases my hair and the pain subsides.

He pulls me first towards one side and hoisted me up by my legs. He spread them wide, attaching a shackle to each ankle. He then grabbed the mystery woman and did the same thing. Then, he attached shackles to our wrists, so tight that I felt my circulation being cut off. I looked to my side, and there she was. We were in such a position that we were practically body to body. Yet, I could not reach her. From the corner of my eye, I see him go towards a panel and flip a switch. Immediately, I feel a huge mass go inside my pussy and start driving itself in and out. I hear the girl next to me gasp as the speed slowly increases. Master hovers over our bodies, smiling as he watches us struggle trying to break free.

“No, no. We can’t have my little toys break free now. Now, where is the fun in that?” Master says. He reaches down and pinches her nipple, squeezing hard. Next thing I know, a clamp is being placed on my nipples and hers. As we’re about to scream out, a ball gag is placed inside our mouths. He pulls on the strap of the gag and tightens it until an intense pain overcomes me. He pushes on our faces, forcing us to face each other. Then, he attaches our collars to a bar attached to the floor. Unable to move our heads, we are forced to face each other as we are relentlessly fucked in our pussies.

“I want you two to watch each other as you suffer.” Master smiles again, “I think I am going to have a load of fun with both of you”.

Master heads towards the panel again and flips another switch. In addition to the dildo in our pussies, another dildo enters our ass. I stare at the woman next to me with my mouth gaping wide open. I see her eyes start to roll back in her head as a moan escapes from her mouth. The dildos start to plunge in and out even faster. Her eyes suddenly shot open, staring directly back at me. I want to smile to her, but the ball gag prevents me from moving a muscle.

All of the sudden, I feel a wave of pleasure overcome my entire body. It seems that the same is happening to her. Her back is curving upward while she clenches her fists. She tries to scream out, but it is muffled by the gag. I continue to watch as her body finishes squirming around and finally halts to a stop.

“Don’t get used to this fun, it won’t be happening all the time” Master tells us.

He rises from his observation post and unlatches our collars with his free hand. Now that I can see in front of me, I see him stroking his cock. He shoves the full length into her mouth and commands her to start sucking. She strains to push her head forward but is unsuccessful. Master decides to take her by the hair and push himself into her mouth. He drives into her with brute force until cum starts to dribble down her cheek. Swallowing, her head falls down back onto the cold hard floor. Master wipes some cum off her face and spreads it on mine. I try to shake my head but he grabs my throat, leaving me unable to breathe. After, he takes off the rest of our chains and grabs us by our collars and drags us over and places us back into my cage.

“I am going to eat now. I will bring the scraps and bring them to you when I am finished” he says. Master walks towards the elevator. The girl turns her cum soaked face towards me. She looks like she wants to tell me something but is afraid.

“Hi… I’m Brianna” I tell the other girl.

She averts her eye contact but responds, “I am Hannah”.

“I think that is a very pretty name, Hannah” I say back.

A weak smile appears but disappears soon after on her face.

“Thank you” she says. Then, she proceeds to go to the other side of the cage to bury her face into her legs. A short time later we hear the elevator door open and hear his approach. He opens the cage disconnects Hannah and drags her out leaving me to my misery.

To be continued..

True domination is service.

I serve my subs by giving them the control they need and crave, by freeing them of responsibility and guilt of their actions by "forcing" them to do what they secretly desire but are afraid to do on their own

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=374011

Claimed darlings
Partner in crime katyperryfan2009
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote