Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 02:33 PM   #11
nobody's_slave

Crown The moment has come

I was getting more and more nervous with each hour that passed. Instead of enjoying my well-deserved massage session, my mind was playing tricks on me. I felt like my soft skin was being spiked over and over again and I just wanted it all to end. Unable to fight against it, I closed my eyes and waited anxiously, counting every second that passed.

As I got back to my room I let out a sigh of relief, trying to regain my senses. Reluctantly, I got into the bathtub and let my body relax in it as it filled with warm water. After washing my body thoroughly I started to feel a little better and continued my preparation. Right after drying my hair, I waxed my legs and slipped into the delicate pieces of clothing that I had bought in the morning.

While putting on a little bit of makeup, I watched myself in the wide mirror, admiring for the last time the image of the innocent young woman who was smiling weakly as she was silently saying goodbye to her purity. I slipped into my shoes then turned off the lights and slammed the door behind me, my footsteps echoing through the overly silent corridor on my way to the elevator.

Luckily, this evening the lounge was empty so I avoided being stared at. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to the last floor, the most exclusive one in the building. When the elevator door opened, one receptionist greeted me and gestured to a wide black door that opened by itself before I could touch the handle.

I entered the huge poorly lit room in front of me, overwhelmed by its luxurious appearance. My anxiety kicked in once again at the sight of the four men waiting in the middle of the room.

"Good evening, Aria." Mr. Clarke greeted me cheerfully while the other men stood in complete silence.

"Good evening, gentlemen." I replied with a trembling voice. Damn, my whole body was shaking. What were all this men dressed in expensive suits doing here?

"Please, Aria, come closer. We won't bite." Mr. Clarke encouraged me, gesturing me to take my place in front of the three men.

I gulped and walked nervously to his left, stopping in front of the man who was standing in the middle. All of them were tall and handsome and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment as their gaze was on me only.

"I will start explaining the rules of the game." Mr. Clarke broke the few seconds of silence that actually felt like ages. "As you probably figured out, my dear Aria, one of this handsome men is your master"

I listened to him carefully, my heart pounding like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"To spice it up a little bit, you are going to try to guess which one is him. You can come close to each of them and touch them, smell them. Do whatever you want to do, just don't ask them any questions as I know that you've heard your master's voice yesterday in the medical room." Mr. Clarke explained the rules. "And to make things even more fun, if your guess is wrong, you will receive a punishment."

I swollowed hard at the word 'punishment' but I didn't have time for a second reaction as his voice quickly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Go ahead. What are you waiting for?"

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: