Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
nobody's_slave

Door My new home

As soon as the nurse untied me and I was fully clothed, she took me back to the reception where I had left my luggage. The receptionist handed me a card that provided me access to all the facilities and a brochure map of the location. I thanked her then grabbed my suitcase and started dragging it to the elevator.

In a matter of seconds I was at the 2nd floor and as the elevator door opened, I noticed a big lobby with a few comfortable sofas, a huge TV and a foosball table. Several people were chatting but suddenly stopped as I got out of the elevator, their eyes turning to me. I greeted them nervously then asked if they knew where room 210 was and one woman guided me to the left, down a narrow hallway. As I turned away from them, I heard the chatter begin once again and nervously bit my lip at the thought that my master could have been there watching me as I was heading to my new temporary home.

I used the card to unlock the door to my room but it wasn't working. After several failed attempts I forced the door handle and accidentally kicked the suitcase which landed on my left foot. Cursing, I bent down to lift it up but somebody got ahead of me on that one, our faces only a few inches away.

"Do you need any help with that?" his friendly voice inquired, pointing at my useless card.

"The door won't open." I sighed and tried it once again, showing him that I was right.

"Can I?" he gestured to hand him the card and I did.

The next moment the door was open and I was staring at him in disbelief. "How did you..."

"You were holding it upside down." he interrupted me. "I suppose you're new around here." he grinned widely, gazing at my suitcase. "I'm Chris. I live next door."

"Aria." I shook his hand and smiled briefly.

"It was nice to meet you, Aria. I'll let you settle in. I hope to see you later in the lobby for the movie night. We'll have popcorn and lemonade and you can meet everyone on the floor." Chris smiled back, waiting for my response.

"Sure." I replied without thinking, mostly to make him go away. After my first encounter with my master I wasn't in a mood to socialize with a bunch a strangers that would probably ask me a lot of questions and make me feel even more uncomfortable.

As soon as Chris left the hallway, I entered my room and quickly scanned every corner, my eyes widening in surprise. They really weren't kidding when they said that the campus had the facillities of a luxurious hotel. The room was very big with brand new furniture, a huge bed that looked extremely comfortable, a fully equipped bathroom and a minibar. On the table I had a menu with plenty of dishes to choose from and all I had to do was order it on the phone.

But what really impressed my was the view from the balcony. As soon as the beautiful lake and the huge park were shimmering before me, I instantly knew where I was going to spend all of my free time and for a moment I forgot where I was. When I finally came to my senses, I left the balcony and started unpacking my things then took a well deserved shower, contemplating at everything that happened that day.

While brushing my hands over my tender nipples and tiny clit I suddenly closed my eyes and thought about my first encounter with my master and smiled. Warm and tickling drops of water were widly teasing my sensitive parts, making me moan slightly. For a few moments I surrendered to the pleasurable feeling that took over me until I suddenly realised that during the training I was not allowed to pleasure myself in any possible way.

I groaned loudly and stepped out of the shower, covering my body with a red fluffy bathrobe. While gently patting my hair dry with a soft towel I tried to remember all the other rules that I had to obey during my slavery. I was not allowed to engage in any sexual activity with others unless I had received permission from my master, I was not allowed to sleep in a different room unless instructed by him and most importantly I could not forget to take the birth control pill. Apart from the general rules, my master would give me his own set of rules that I had to obey. Some of them would be permanent, others would change daily while others would be changed occasionally. Braking any rule would mean receiving a punishment from him and sometimes even being humiliated in front of the other masters and slaves so I had to make sure to avoid any ot these, mostly because I would hate to be exposed naked in front of everyone else and their prying eyes.

As I got out of the bathroom, I explored the room once again, looking at every detail of the furniture, the paitings and the other decorations. Everything except the furniture was red: the huge fluffy carpet in front of the bed, the thick curtains that hung over the windows and over the balcony entrance, the heart shaped bedside lamps and also the silky bedsheets and pillow cases. I let my tired body fall heavily on the bed and wondered if that was the place were I was going to lose my virginity the next day. I closed my eyes and stood there motionless until I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: