Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
nobody's_slave

Find The white medical room

I was standing in the middle of the whitest room that I had ever seen. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture - everything was so white that my eyes hurt. As I was looking around, something that appeared to be some sort of gynecological examination chair caught my attention. I was slowly moving towards it when a door to my left opened, making me jump.

“I didn’t want to startle you. You must be Aria.” a woman dressed as a nurse addressed me, showing a comforting smile. “Please remove all your clothes and relax into the chair.”

Blushing, I started undressing myself. The nurse looked away and took different objects from several drawers before returning to me. I was fully exposed and feeling goosebumps all over my skin, glaring at the examination chair. Being a virgin, I had never been to a gynecologist before so I was never fully naked in front of anyone except my mother and my roommates.

“Come on, I promise it won’t bite.” the nurse smiled gently, guiding me to the chair. I followed her and sat on it, my heart pounding from my chest up to my throat. She started tying my wrists to the chair then did the same with my ankles and waist. “Don’t worry, this is just to keep you in the correct position during the examination.” she said assuringly before approaching me with a blindfold.

“Is that really necessary?” I gulped, terrified of having my body examined while being tied to a chair and more than that, blindfolded.

She didn’t say a word and smiled again while tying the thick blindfold over my eyes. I couldn’t see anything, not even a glimpse of light which made me even more nervous than before. I suddenly started missing the overly white room that I stepped into a few minutes before I found myself helpless into the terrifying chair.

“Your master will be here in a few moments.” was the last time when I heard the nurse’s voice before the door slammed shut, leaving me in silence.

Being blindfolded sharpened my other senses. I could hear myself breathing heavily while the cold sensation got stronger and stronger, forcing my small soft nipples to harden against my will. I felt weak and helpless with my wrists and ankles tied to the chair, my eyes blindfolded and my virgin pussy fully exposed to the unknown.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-05-2017 at 07:49 AM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: