View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #123
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl

How old are you? 19

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I love anal, but I've never done it with anyone else.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I would love to try bondage.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. I just love how it feels having someone/thing spank my ass, especially if they grab it first.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. I'm a huge fan of degradation, but only in the comfort of my room.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Yes, and I have no specific number. I lost count.

Most amount of sexual partners? 3, in general. Never more than one at a time.

How often do you masturbate? Umm... not as much as I used to. Maybe a few times (in one day) every two weeks.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? I'm usually on cam with my vibrator, or I'm completing a dare.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? A lot..

What's your favorite style of underwear? I LOVE boyshorts.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Yes, just regular old cotton panties.

Describe your dream partner. Someone who is smart, witty, sarcastic and overall genuinely optimistic about life. Good at the sex stuff, better at the relationship stuff.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 34B

What is your favorite color? Purpleeee

What kind of lingerie do you own? Strapless corset and fishnets, with a tiny black thong.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Buttplugs, anal beads, and vibrator.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Um.. a minute?

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? I've played with my nipples in class. Tame, I know.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Haha.. that wasn't even sexual. Just general embarrassment in life.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? If no one found out, yes.

Would you have sex on camera? Yes, I would.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes, I have.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? Not really.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Yes, I have.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Just as pajamas. Nothing sexual.

Ever stolen anything? When I was younger, yes.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? I love gauges, piercings, tattoos, afros/long dreads, lisps are also attractive to me. Not weird, but not conventional.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote