Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:51 PM   #32
moretech

Default Page 25

“Wait” said Kati “as I need to get spanked, Amy and Charles, spank me before you get to fucking” she said while positioning herself with her ass sticking out to the group. Amy got up again and walked over to Kati and slapped her ass twice softly as she couldn’t put any effort into it due to being exhausted. Charles then did the same but did give two hard slaps on Kati’s butt “Ouch” said Kati “ok, now you can get fucking, who’s next?” said Kati while Amy got into position for doggy style fucking again. As Charles got behind Amy and positioned his dick at her pussy he said “That cum really is dripping out of you already but you’ll get some more added to it” as he pushed his dick inside Amy and started to move his hip back and forth. Amy moaned while Samantha then got in position to spank Kati and gave her two loud spanks on her ass. “Thank you” said Kati “who’s next?” to which Lisa got into position and slapped Kati as hard as she could. “Ouch, but thank you” said Kati once more “Jeff, you’re up” she added to which Jeff got up and slapped Kati’s ass twice in quick succession. “Jesse or Jean, your turn now” said Jeff. Jean hurried over and spanked Kati’s ass while saying “Getting closer to becoming a slave and going home naked, good good” to which Kati realized that Jean was right before saying “Jesse, you’re the last one” Jesse then got to Kati and spanked her ass “Well, I gotta say, I love that I was invited to watch and partially participate in this game but soon I have to go” said Jesse. “Oh, that’s too bad” said Lisa.

Now that the spanking for Kati is done she went to the bottle and spun it around which landed on Kati again. “Man, why did it have to stop on me again? Ok, I’ll do a question from the trivia but before that, Sam, did you get a reply from your brothers yet?” said Kati. “I don’t know, I’ll check” replied Samantha as she went to her phone. “Yes I did” she said as she saw that she had some messages. “What did they say?” asked Charles while pounding Amy’s pussy. “Hang on, I haven’t read it yet” said Samantha who was going over some stuff in her phone “Ian asked if I send it to the wrong person and said I should be more careful, so I will reply to him that it was the wrong person and that I will be more careful next time” said Samantha while typing on her phone. “What about the others?” asked Lisa “No reply from Tyler yet but Harry send me, and I quote, Oh yea? How badly do you want that to happen?” “Ooooh, he’s interested, what will you say?” asked Jeff. “Well, as I am supposed to play along with it I will say that I am practically dripping …. Which is true from this game …. And that I want his cock inside me as soon as possible” replied Samantha who just hit send on her phone for the message to be send to Harry. “Let’s see how he responds to that, but now, let’s go back to Kati’s question from the trivia” said Samantha.

Kati then went to the computer and got the question “how long can a whale go without eating?” “Hmmm, I am not really, sure but I will guess it is a month” answered Kati. “Well then, let’s find out” said Lisa who went to the computer and made the answer appear which said “3 months” “SHIT!” yelled Kati “Ok, fine, I lost again, where is that damned dice?” she added. “Here it is” said Jean before she handed it to Kati. Kati rolled the dice which landed on 1. “Whew, that’s at least some good thing” said Kati “Well time for the next bottle spin” she added while Charles suddenly pulled out of Amy and cummed on top of her back and ass making her chest, face, back and ass all be covered in cum. Amy then tried to catch her breath before Lisa said “Up Up and away to the next dick, Amy, I believe it is Jesse‘s turn again” Amy then went over to Jesse again “Would you like to have your dick inside my pussy again dear brother?” Amy asked completely exhausted “Yes, I want you to fuck me cowgirl style while looking in my eyes” said Jesse as he went to lay down on the ground with his dick pointing up. “Okay” said Amy as she went to stand over Jesse and then lowered herself on his dick. “Oh yes, that still feels so good” said Jesse as Amy started to move her hips while looking at her brothers eyes.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote