Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Moving Day

The movers were at Justine and Tina's around 7AM, almost stirring the girls from their slumber. Justine was fine, but Tina had a splitting headache. The mother got up, put on a shirt and pants, and welcomed the movers. They were young, strong tall men, two of them, Max and Collin, and they seemed eager to get under way. While they started packing everything in the boxes they had brought, expertly managing their time in the kitchen/living room area, Justine went to get Tina up and force her to dress. Tina put on a belly shirt and short pants, walking out into the living room. She immediately spotted the hunks of flesh that had come and was instantly interested in both of them. She was still slightly hungover from the previous night, however, so her mind wasn't all there to act on it.

In any event, the movers worked diligently and all the boxes were packed within the hour. They set about to move the furniture, so the girls went outside and allowed the men to proceed. Their previous landlord was stunned to see them leave, although he shouldn't have been. He tried to talk Justine out of her decision, claiming that she was breaking her term with him, but she defiantly told him to shove it, and that her lease was expired, and if he should try to take her to court, she would bring up the thousand grievances she had aired against him in the past few years. This quieted him down, and he told her good riddance. She was only too happy to accept.

The truck was packed and ready to go by nine-thirty. The four individuals, the two movers, Justine and Tina, all sat in the front of the cab, all squeezed together. Justine was pressed against the driver, Collin, while Tina was huddled against Max. The ride wasn't expected to be that long, but Collin insisted they make a stop at a drugstore. Max asked everyone if they wanted sodas, to which Tina agreed. He invited her to come along, so they both got out of the vehicle.

As soon as they were out, Justine moved away from Collin, who stared her down, amicably (although Justine seemed to notice something else in the corner of his eye).

"You're very efficicient," she said."
"We strive to please... so... for payment?"
"Payment?"
"Yes. We have your stuff, we'll need to deliver it to Rand's place."
"Yes."

Justine didn't understand what Collin was implying.

"That dirty rascal," Collin said suddenly. "He didn't tell you about the arrangement."
"He told me that you would come, move our stuff, and that would be it."
"He never talked about payment, then?"
"No."
"Dammit... Hang on."

Justine was puzzled. Collin took out his cell phone and made a call. Although Justine only heard half of the conversation, she understood he was talking to August Rand. He mentioned the fact that payment had not been discussed, seemed to get angry a little, then calmed down again.

"Fine," he said. "I'll tell her."
"Tell me what?"

Collin hung up.

"Well, usually, for this type of service, for someone moving into... Rand's special place... we get paid... in flesh."

Collin said those last two words really low.

"What?"
"It's kind of the arrangement, but usually, the people are forewarned about it... know to expect it."
"But that's not what mister Rand told me."
"I know, but I'm in a pickle... I should have let you talk to him. I'll call him... he won't be happy about it, though."

Collin seemed distressed. Before he could call, Justine intervened.

"Well, what about the move?"
"Well, I can't go until payment is cleared... whatever form really... do you have money? Maybe you can get him to reimburse you?"
"But I don't have money yet... I mean..."
"Well, we can't really go back and, I can't really deliver. Then again, there's your daughter..."
"What does she have to do with anything?"
"Well, you probably don't want her to know about all this... I guess... I should take you back there until this is sorted out."

Justine froze. Terror filled her mind. There was no way she was going back there. Not after what she had told the landlord. Not after she had slept with August Rand. For a moment, she stared blankly in front of her.

"Okay... Fine. I'll pay."
"How?"
"In... flesh. But... my daughter, she can't know."
"Of course," Collin said reassuringly. "We'll make sure..."

Justine cast a glance out the window, at the drug store. She could see her daughter there, standing near the register with the other mover, Max, waiting for their turn to pay. Then she turned her gaze back to Collin, the strong, powerful mover. For a moment, she wondered how it had come to this.

But only for a moment.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote