Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:29 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Strange notions

The next few nights before the move, Justine and Tina still shared a bed. For the longest while, that sleeping arrangement had made neither of them awkward. They had been doing so ever since moving here, after Tina's father had left them. It had, at first, made them really close. But then, Justine had started working odd hours at odd jobs, and Tina had spent many nights at old Lady Thompson's place. Every so often, however, they would return to their old habit and it didn't seem weird.

Since the old Lady had died, Tina had come back into her mother's bed. Except that she was no longer a child : she was a teenager, and a precocious one at that. Besides her pusher, Tina had slept with six or seven guys so far in the past year. She had also been played a few tricks at school by mean girls who had hidden her clothes while she was showering after physed. She had herself been forced to masturbate in front of the popular girls in order to get her clothes back.

Watching her mother get undressed and slip into her pyjama that first night after learning they were going to move, Tina marveled at her mother's gorgeous physique. Her plump ass, her large breasts, her hourglass figure. Tina was small by comparison, almost no hips, small chest, no curves. That night, she huddled against her mother, giving her a good night kiss on the lips, something she hadn't done in forever. Justine took it as a sign that her daughter was finally proud of her for getting them out of this place. But for Tina, it was something a bit more. She realized how unsupportive she had been of her mother and now wanted to do more.

The days and nights rolled around. It came to the eve before the move. Tina came home from school to find her mother gone. A note said she had left to finalize the details. So Tina did something she had only done on her mother's birthday before. She prepared a meal. It wasn't anything fancy : spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce, all of it from the store. Tina found herself growing impatient, waiting for her mom to return, longing for her company. She had quite enjoyed these past few days.

When Justine arrived, later than expected, Tina made no fuss about it and set out to serve the meal. She took out a bottle of red and, with her mother's permission, poured the both of them a glass, and another, until the bottle was empty. It was rare for them to have any form of alcohol, but Justine had indulged in buying one, in celebration of the change. Now quite tipsy, both ladies started dancing to R&B music from the radio, bumping into each other in their cramped apartment.

"You know, mom..." Tina sluggishly stated, "I love you... you're so hot..."
"Thanks Tina... really means a lot for me to... be appreciated like that."

Both women were all smiles, lost in their drunken haze.

"I really mean it... and I'm sorry I've been... a bad girl."
"You haven't been that bad..."
"You'd be surprised..." unwittingly said Tina.

But her mom didn't catch up on it in her inebriated state. Instead, she caressed her daugher's hair.

"Feels nice..." Tina said.
"I would do anything for you, Tina..." Justine stated.

Mother and daughter locked eyes, and exchanged a kiss; then, they followed it with a series of small pecks on their lips. Tina started kissing her mother's neck and Justine shivered, playfuly smiling. Justine was wearing a blouse that showed much of her cleavage, so Tina buried her head inside it. It made Justine laugh even more. Then, Tina started planting kisses on the exposed skin. She went as far as to grab her mother's breasts with two strong hands, shrugging as she held them.

"They're so big... not like mine."

Tina took her left hand, put it on her own breast and squeezed for comparison. She took her mother's hand, put it on her breast and asked her to compare.

"Am I ever going to be as big as yours?"
"Maybe... I didn't look that until I got pregnant so... I guess you gave me those boobs, Tina."

The daughter burst out laughing and hugged her mother. As their faces remained close, they kissed again, a bit more forcefully.

"I really love you, mom..."
"And I love you too, Tina..."

An odd stare between the two suddenly broke the scene, and introduced them to the awkwardness of their embrace. But whereas Justine was ready to pull away, Tina didn't let go. In fact, Tina pulled in closer and locked lips again with her mother. Justine froze in her mind, but her body reacted as her lips parted and she felt her tongue joining her daughter's. The embrace lasted several seconds, until Justine finally got a grip and pulled away.

Tina was smiling, content, her eyes lost in a blur.

"I think," Justine said, "that's enough wine for tonight..."
"You're so hot, mom... I want to be like you."

Justine still had enough wits about her to gently push her daughter away.

"Come on... let's get you to bed."
"Sure... anything for you, mom..."

There was something very suggestive in that answer, and Justine hated the fact that it made her blush. Ever since her encounter with August Rand, a few days ago, her hormones were high. The fact that her drunken daughter seemed to be coming on to her was in fact having a very positive effect on her arousal.

As Tina lay down on the bed, she pulled her mother in.

"Lie with me..."
"Okay..."

Justine was mindful to go around the bed and to manipulate her daughter's head so it would rest against the top of her chest, almost on her shoulder. She wrapped Tina's hand around her waist and used her hand to pin it there, so it wouldn't wander. She kissed Tina's forehead and shushed her.

"Let's just rest now..."
"Ok, mom... I love you."
"I... love you yoo, sweetheart."

For the longest while, Tina and Justine remained in that position. Tina was enjoying the contact, but Justine was just hoping the conflicted feelings she was experiencing would subside. As quickly as possible.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote