View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 06:48 AM   #49
Missthegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
Oh yeah? Who sent you my way?

Hmmm let’s start with filling up your bladder. Wait until the urge to pee kicks in. I’m going to give you two options as I’m not sure if option 1 goes against your limits or not. If it doesn’t, you must choose option 1.

1. You are to put on an athletic squirt if you have one. If not, just choose a short skirt. No panties allowed. athletic top. You must go for a walk on a trail. Hopefully there is one that is quite secluded. Bring a nice big bottle of water with you and start your hike. Every minute, take a nice big sip of water. When you finally have to go, find a tree, get on all 4s and hike your leg up like a dog and try peeing in the tree. Make sure your hike is at least an hour and half.

2. For 2 hours you will act as if you are a dog. You will be crawling around your house on all 4s, chewing on chew toys, playing fetch with yourself, and most importantly, drinking from the dog bowl. When you finally have to release yourself… poor you, there’s no one home to let you outside. You must find somewhere in the house to release yourself (not the toilet. If you’re feeling very doglike, not in the showe/bath. Somewhere in the floor. Owners not “home” until your time is up). If you release yourself on the floor, your owner is going to be very upset with you. You will be out in timeout. Put a collar and leash on and leash yourself to a piece of furniture. You must also hold a “bone” (can be a chopstick, stick, or anything similar) during your timeout. Your timeout will last 30 minutes.
A friend of mine in real life who is my daddy for a week
Both sounds so much fun that i gonna do both
But i did option 1 first

I started drinking until i did feel i needed to go a little bit but did know i was able to.hold for a longer time
I got in a miniskirt and sports croptop (no.bra no panties)
And got in my car to the forest
On my way i keep sipping on water and needed more and more
At the forest i started to walk the trail to a spot i know
Here i put on my collar and leash and put other end of the leashe in my mouth and started.to walk on all 4 to a tree and wanted to pull up my leg but im a bitch dog
So i lowerd my ass in a dog pee position and peedn to the tree
This was so nice
And was realy happy my skirt was stil dry
I got back to the trail on all 4 and there i took of the collar and walked back to my car

This was realy scary because i took it a bit to far as in i wanted to do it so bad it was still light outside
The walk totaal was 2 hour before i was able to pee

I realy wanna do option 2 also so i will when u got the time for it

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote