View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 04:10 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

You're a talented bartender for sure, Claire! There's a lot of thinking, preparation and care in your recipes: it's really a pleasure to read them. (Although, I must say, it would be an enormously bigger pleasure having the opportunity to see you preparing them!)

A suggestion from me:
What about a variation on the classic muddled drink? Start with lime (or other agrumes), sugar cane and mint or other herbs, mashed with a muddler directly in the glass. Then add a spirit of your choice, crushed ice, and top the glass with your pee, fresh (or sould I say warm) from the fountain... I trust you to come up with the right ingredients to make it perfectly balanced between tasty and refreshing...

And a question:
Do you think you could post the photos of your clairetails?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote