View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 04:21 AM   #26
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Christmas Morning

Blue Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning, I woke early with a sense of warmth and comfort as I snuggled up against a man’s strong back. As I opened my eyes and moved to look over his sleeping shoulder, I confirmed with a smile that Master was indeed there beside me, not some random and nameless Tinder date.

My movement woke him as well. With a soft smile, he turned towards me and whispered, "Good morning Blue." In response, I quietly murmured back, "Hello Master," with affection. He then began to tenderly stroke my body with his hand, moving from my side down to my hip. As we embraced each other more closely, he leaned in for a sweet kiss on the lips while gently running his fingers through my hair. Our eyes met, sharing an intimate moment.

I stretched luxuriously, enjoying the comforting sensation of his gentle caresses. Though he did not touch my breasts or pussy, a thrilling anticipation filled my body. My hand reached out and delicately wrapped my hand around his lovely hard cock.

He then paused and gently pressed a kiss on my forehead. I had been anticipating him climbing on top, while I lay there like a lazy but very horny princess. However, instead, Master climbed out of bed, causing his cock to slip from my hand.

With a playful pout, I reached out my empty arms toward Master, yearning for more intimacy. He responded by smiling down at me, gently lifted me from the bed, and carried me naked into the bathroom.

Still half asleep, I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. He carefully set me down and switched on the shower. The gentle stream of warm water enveloped my aroused and sensitive body as he drew me into the shower.

As he lathered up some shampoo and gently massaged it into my hair, I couldn't help but let out a sigh of contentment. My eyes closed, I savoured the sensation of his fingers on my scalp and running through my hair. Our lips met for a passionate kiss, our bodies pressed against each other, feeling my every curve and contour rubbing against his hard soapy body.

He tenderly washed away the shampoo from my hair, before repeating the process with my conditioner. I couldn't help but feel a blush creeping up my cheeks as he meticulously cleaned and stroked every inch of my body with a soapy sponge. Reaching out, I made sure that his erect penis was thoroughly washed and stroked.

He turned off the water, he wrapped me securely in a plush, warm towel. He then gently patted away the moisture from my hair with another soft towel. My body was pink and quite clean.

Removing my towel, he admired my naked body. We shared a passionate kiss before he picked me up and carried me into the lounge. Placing me down on a sunlit sofa next to the Christmas tree, he instructed me to edge myself while he prepared our breakfast. I reached out for him in response, but he gently pushed my hand away with an affectionate smile, telling me to be patient.

While he watched with a playful grin, I slowly spread my legs and started to gently caress my pussy and clitoris, feeling the warmth building within me. He urged me on with words of encouragement.

He affectionately ruffled my hair before turning away, leaving me alone to edge my pussy, hoping he would return soon to fuck me.

As I continued to pleasure myself, I sank deeper into the comforting embrace of the lounge sofa. The sunlight bathed my skin as I listened to him moving about in the bedroom and kitchen. Soon there were the delicious scents of bacon and coffee wafted through the air, making my stomach rumble with anticipation for the meal he was preparing. With each passing moment, my sexual arousal grew stronger, until my heart was racing and my breathing rapid.

He returned, dressed in his favourite casual attire and drinking a steaming mug of coffee. He watched as I edge my pussy for him. His gaze met mine with an affectionate smile and finally, he instructed, "Come for me, beautiful." My body responded instantly to his command, and waves of pleasure crashed over me, while our eyes locked on each other.

I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm for a moment. As my body recovered from the climax, he extended his hand for me to take, leading me naked to the dining table where an enticing spread of pancakes, bacon, and eggs awaited. I felt a sudden surge of hunger as I eagerly devoured the delicious breakfast before me while Master sipped his steaming mug of coffee.

My breakfast finished, he surprised me by presenting two beautifully wrapped parcels. With childlike excitement, I eagerly tore into the first one, revealing a set of silky pyjamas adorned with festive snowmen and Christmas trees. The second parcel contained a beautiful pair of blue high heels. Master had given Blue clothes!

I donned my new Christmas-themed pyjamas and matching high heels, strutting down the length of the lounge like a model, the pyjama jacket held closed by a single button. I noticed him admiring the unrestrained movements of my breast and I was enjoying the sensation of my hardening nipple brushed against the silky fabric.

As we prepared to leave, Master wrapped his arms around me and told me I looked stunning in my new Christmas outfit. He then took my hand and led me out the front door. I had to smile, the daring things I do for him never cease to amaze me. It was a lovely day and a visit to a nude beach seemed likely where I suspected that I was going to soon lose these new Christmas pyjamas and finally get to enjoy his lovely cock. Christmas this year was on track to be the best ever.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote