View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #29
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 12

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 12

The next day Karl is waiting for Tom outside his and Jenny’s house. He is coming alone, as Jenny has classes late this day.
Karl: “Hey Tom, is it correct that you dick is so tiny?”
Tom blushes and tries to get Karl to shut up: “Please don’t say that? And where do you know me from?”
Karl: “Let’s get inside and talk… I have a video to show you…”
Tom is confused and angry: “You just insulted me, why should I let you inside?”
Karl plays the video, so Tom can hear the sound.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”
Tom listen to his own voice and get silent at first, then goes close to Karl: “Stop it!”
Karl pause the Video: “Can we go inside now? Or should I play it again a more public place? Like your school tomorrow?”
Tom gets completely white in his head. He certainly does not want the last part: “Yes… Follow me…”
He goes to the door, unlocks it and let Karl follow him inside.
Karl: “Your room…”
Tom looks at Karl and understand, he leads the way to his room.
The both enter and Karl finds his phone again. Also this part is good.
Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Tom: “Where do you have that from? Who of the others have recorded this? And why? Tell me!!”
Karl: “Tom, come down. Where I have this from, is not of your concern right now. All you have to focus on is, what I will do with it.”

Tom stops again and listen, he knows that Karl is right.
Karl: “Now all I want is to know if this is true – That you dick is small and hairless.”
Tom: “What do you mean?”
Karl: “Show me. If it is true, I will not let everyone in your school listen to the recording.”
Tom is considering his options. He can either show his little dick to this stranger. Or risk that his deepest secret is revealed to everyone.
Karl is getting impatient: “Thought so… You are lying? But that does not matter, everyone will believe it is true…”
Tom: “Okay okay… I will show you… Just don’t play that recording to anyone…”
He is unzipping his pants and pulls down both pants and panties in one pull.
Karl is staring at a tiny little boy’s penis, not a single hair to see and just a little development will not confuse it for one six year olds penis.
Tom is about to pull his clothes back up, as Karl is stopping him: “Wait!”
And before Tom can do anything, Karl has snapped a photo of the little penis with his phone.
Tom is approaching Karl: “HEY!!!”
Karl holds a finger just above the display on his phone: “Stay back, or I will send this!”
Tom stops and look at Karl.
Karl: “Better, now get it hard!”
Tom: “NO! No more games and no more photos!”
Karl: “Okay.” He pretends that he is about to send the photos: “Should we start by sending it to your sister Jenny?”
Tom gets worried: “NO! Please…”
Karl: “Okay, last change then… Get it hard!”
Tom looks down at his little dick: “Okay…”
He starts to stroke it slowly up and down with two fingers, and as it slowly grows he adds a finger more. A minute later it is fully erect at around three inches.
Tom is bright red in his face from embarrassment, and it does not help that Karl is taking a couple of photos.
Karl gets Tom to give him his email and phone number, before he leaves. On his way out of the door: “Remember, keep this a secret and I will too…”
Tom: “Deal…”

At the same time at Nikki’s place, Sue is waiting outside for Nikki, as she comes by.
Sue stops her: “Hey Nikki.”
Nikki: “Hi… Do I know you?”
Sue: “Nope. But I know you. Can we go inside?”
Nikki: “My parents are home, and I cannot bring guests until I have done my homework.”
Sue: “Too bad, anywhere else where we can be a little more private?”
Nikki considers it a moment: “We can go into the garage?”
Sue: “Okay.”
Nikki leads Sue to the garage, and they both enter.
Sue takes out her phone: “Look at this.”
Nikki looks at the phone and sees the nude photos from Yesterday of her friend Jenny. She is shocked: “Where… where did you get them? NO! Jenny have not given you those photos…”
Sue: “Partly correct. She let me take them of her.” She smiles.
Nikki is scared: “Why… do you show them to me?”
Sue: “Because you can help her.”
Nikki: “Help her?”
Sue: “Yes, you will do something for her, or else I will sent them to everyone she knows.”
Nikki: “No please!!! What do I have to do?”
Sue: “Let me take similar photos of you…”
Nikki: “No… I can’t… Noooo…”
Sue: “It is simple. I will leave the garage for two minutes. When I come back, you will be nude and I can take the photos. Or else… Many many people will enjoy Jenny’s naked body tomorrow.”
She leave the garage, before Nikki gets to say anything.
Nikki thinks: “No this is so wrong. And what if she just show both Jenny and my pictures to everyone? No, it would be so embarrassing if everyone knows how little I have developed. No… I cannot do it.”
She continues to think: “But what would Jenny have done? We will do anything for each other. She will be evenly devastated, if her pictures are shown… I have no choice than to do it. And I have to hurry…”
Nikki quickly strips off all her clothes and stand with her hands covering her pussy and tiny tits.

Sue returns just seconds after Nikki has stripped: “So I see that you have decided to help your friend?”
Nikki looks down into the ground: “Please… What will you do with the photos? How do I know that you will not just show both our photos?”
Sue: “Good question. You just have to trust me, when I say that I have no intention to publish your photos. Now remove those hands!”
Nikki look up at Sue, and slowly, very slowly, she remove her hands. Her hairless slit and lime size tits are visible for Sue.
Sue takes the photos she needs: “Now one last thing – Please give me your email and phone number.”
Nikki: “Why?”
Sue just gives her the look.
Nikki, afraid of the consequences of disobeying, gives Sue what she ask for.
Sue write down the information on her phone and walks around to leave. On her way out: “Thanks… And don’t tell anyone, if you want me to keep our secret.”
Nikki just stand there for a moment, before she hurries to get dressed again.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote