View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #20
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 9

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 9

Video: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Video: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Lena: “Naughty little girl.”

Video: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Karl: “Nice one, does he has a boner?”
They watch Adam pulling down his pants and showing his boxers.
Sue: “Too bad, does not look that way.”
Karl: “No, I believe you are right.”

Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Bobby: “Chi ching! That is a good one.”
Lena: “Agree, he looks so embarrassed, and the other ones too.”

Video: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Sue: “Wow – Another good one.”
They watch as Elena shows her bra and cleavage.
Karl: “Hey, and not a pair of bad looking tits either. Keep them coming!!”

Video: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
They watch Nikki, as the other are drawing on her, and they cannot stop smiling as the dick is drawn in her face.

Video: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Video: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Bobby: “They are a couple of active guys, wonder if they are only active by themselves?”
The other are looking at Bobby with big smile on their faces. They know what he is thinking.

Video: “What secrete do you fear most that others should find out?”
Sue: “Come on, give us a good one!!”
They all cross their fingers, as they watch Tom struggle to tell his utmost secret.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Video: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Karl: “WHAT?” He looks at Lena, who looks at him.
Lena: “No way – They won’t do that? They would maybe do it to any of the others… But not to each other…”
They watch as Elena and Mike makes themselves ready.
Sue: “They do! Oh my god!! This is fantastic!”
Bobby: “Oh Yeah. This is what we have been waiting for.”
They watch the sister touching her brother’s dick, and are all very happy.

Video: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and but on the bra instead for two minutes.”
They watch as Jenny get her bra off.
Lena: “Any tits to see? Damn I don’t think so.”
Bobby: “Maybe not, but there are a fine outline of her erect nipples.”
Karl is smiling at Bobby, not saying a word.
Instead they are watching Adam as he gets dressed in the bra.
Sue: “Also a good moment.”

Video: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Video: “What??”
Video: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Video: “Nooooo…”
Sue: “Haha that is a good one. And her nipples are still visible pressing against the fabric.”

Video: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Video: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
Video: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Bobby: “Uhhh… It must be so embarrassing for that little girl to hear that again.”
Lena: “I bet she will do almost anything for that not to be public.”

Video: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Video: “Yes I have.”
Karl: “Yeah, another good one!”
Video: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
They watch as Jenny is teasing Tom and Adam.
Sue: “Haha… That could have been fun, but just to see their frighten faces are almost as good!”
Video: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
Video: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Lena: “Good story, and thanks for that.”

They watch as the six friends are all getting up and leaving.
Sue: “Is it done? No more?”
Bobby: “Looks like it, and it is also getting very late.”
Karl: “Yes, let’s meet here first thing tomorrow and make a plan for our next move.”
Lena thinks on her way out: “I am so happy that I overheard that conversation. This is going to be good. We are going to have so much fun with them!”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote