peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 7

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 7

Mike: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Mike: “What secret do you fear most that others should find out?”
Tom is getting silent. He is not in doubt what it is, however he is not sure that he can say it. It is so embarrassing. He knows that he can trust he friends, so he decides to be honest: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Tom looks at Mike’s sister: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Elena and Mike both look at each other, then at Tom. They both look confused, as if they do not know what to do.
Mike is thinking: “Elena to touch my dick… No no no… She is my sister…”
Elena thinks: “Ewwww… Touching a dick… and then my brother’s… Nooooo…”
Mike pulls himself together and looks Elena in the eyes. Then he nods his approval.
Elena looks back: “Are you sure?”
Mike nods again.
The other four all look at each other and then at Elena and Mike. All wondering what will happen.
Elena moves next to Mike, and she slowly moves her hand towards Mike’s pants. She pushes her hand against Mike’s stomach and slowly down into his pants and panties.
Mike is mastering a lot of self-control, to try to keep his dick from growing. However at the first contact with Elena’s hand, he can feel that he is not going to make it.
Elena feels Mike’s dick with her fingertips, and soon after she feels that it is growing and getting harder and harder.
Mike feels that his dick is soon fully erect, and his sister’s hand are touching it.
Elena just keeps her hand still, not wanting to do any more than she had already done.
A moment later the time is up and Elena withdraw her hand from her brother’s panties.
They both look at each other in silent for a moment, until Tom speaks: “Elena, your turn.”

Elena gets back to reality: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Elena: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and put on the bra instead for two minutes.”
Jenny starts to wonder why she is always involved, but then remembers the dare that has just been performed in front of her. She is now perfectly pleased to just hand over her bra, and not having her brother’s hand in her panties.
Adam pulls his shirt over his head and shows his bare chest: “Jenny, could I borrow your bra please?”
Jenny puts her hand inside her sleeves, and with some difficulties she manages to get her bra off without showing anything: “Here…”
Adam puts it on and the others start to laugh at him. After some time even Adam cannot stop himself from laughing.
The time is up and Adam gives the bra back to Jenny, before he puts his shirt back on.

Jenny is about to try to struggle with her bra again, as Adam interrupt
Adam: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny looks up and stop working on her bra: “Dare.”
Adam: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Jenny looks puzzled at Adam: “What??”
Adam: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Jenny: “Nooooo…”
She looks up at Adam, and capitulate by throwing the bra to the side. She just hope that no one can see her half erect nipples.

Jenny: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “Truth.”
Jenny: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Nikki thinks: “Nooo… That is so private. Jenny knows that I hate talking about it…”
She starts to tell: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
The others are listing carefully, no one except Nikki is saying a word.
Nikki: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Jenny breaks the silent after a minute: “Wow that was hot…”

Nikki blushes and looks at Mike: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Mike knows it is embarrassing to talk about, but Nikki’s story helps him a lot. It is not that bad, when someone else has just told a private story: “Yes I have.”
All the others, especially Elena are dropping their jaws. Did they hear correctly? Have Mike wanked with other boys? They all listening curiously.
Mike: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
Jenny talks without thinking, the words just escapes her mouth: “Tom and Adam?”
Tom and Adam simultaneously denies: “NO!!”
Mike: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
He continue: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Nikki is happy with her question, she has the same feeling as Mike. It is not so bad when you are not the only one telling private stories.

Adam looks at his watch: “I am sorry, but we have to stop. My parents will be home soon.”
They all leave the clubhouse, Jenny with her bra in her hand. All happily unaware of the spy equipment installed in the walls.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote