View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I've bought many things which could be embarrassing, including lube and female clothing and underwear. I just brazen it out. I did get an odd look when buying a vibrator in Woolworths just before it closed. I think the most embarrassing, or memorable, time was on holiday in the Canaries. We were on a nudist holiday, determined to wear as little as possible for as little time as possible. We decided to explore the interior of the island, driving naked. We got a bit hungry and decided to pull in to buy an ice cream. There wasn't much choice. We parked up and each donned a wrap - a sort of easily removed skirt. Mine was semi transparent. The only place to get ice cream was a big restaurant. We had to go past several stalls where they offered to sell us some clothes. No sale. We got to the restaurant and chose our ice creams. Then I went to pay - to two young female assistants who were seated with their eyes on a level with my flimsy wrap. Close, everything can be seen through the wrap. One of them giggled and said something in Spanish to her friend before taking my money. We went back the following day for a meal, this time fully dressed. They remembered me and asked just to confirm. Then I could hear a lot of Spanish conversation, to the amusement of the other staff and the disgust of the other diners.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-17-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote