View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #114
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 36

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 36

Lena looks at Adam: “Adam, why don’t you start the game?”
Adam does not mind to start, then his naked body might not be the center of attention anymore: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena wants to start slowly: “Truth.”
Adam is a little bold with his question: “Why did you not let me keep your photo?”
Elena looks at Adam for a second with cold eyes, before answering: “You have already masturbated enough to it.”
The others cannot stop themselves from either smile or laugh.
Lena smiles and thinks: “Ouch – That one hurt Adam!”

Elena goes on: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny also selects the easy one to start with: “Truth.”
Elena: “Where did you take your photo?”
Jenny thinks: “Should I tell the whole story? Or just the place?”
She decides to go for the middle way: “I took my photo at the beach, where I slipped off my swimwear for a moment, to take the photo.”
Elena thinks: “Why did I not think of that one? Public place where it is perfectly natural to be naked for a short time.”

Jenny: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike decides to have a little action: “Dare.”
Jenny is aware that it is a tough dare. She would herself find difficult to do with Tom, but she is sure that they can do it: “I dare you to - Kiss Elena on the mouth for 10 seconds.”
The mouth on both Elena and Mike are wide open, as they slowly turn their heads to look at each other.
Mike thinks: “Why did I also choose dare? And of all the girls in here why my sister?”
Elena thinks: “No… I cannot kiss Mike…”
Bobby, Karl, Lena and Sue all look at the two, they hope that they are going to do the dare. It is not over their limits, and they want them to do it – No matter what they have to do to them.
Mike whispers: “Elena… We have to…”
Elena whispers: “I know…”
Mike moves his head to Elena’s, and they both turn their head left, so their lips can meet. It is not the most erotic kiss, but they are kissing each other on the mouth for almost fifteen seconds. They want to make sure that they complete the dare the first time. They do not want to risk to redo it.
They break the kiss, and look bashfully at each other for a moment.
Mike whispers: “Sorry…”
Elena is too embarrassed to answer, she just nods a little and looks away.

Mike looks at Tom: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom hopes that his dare does not involve anything close with Jenny: “Dare.”
Mike wants a little payback: “I dare you to find Adam's play handcuffs, cuff your hand to Jenny's for three rounds.”
Tom: “Adam where are they?”
Adam tries to remember: “In my room. They are in either the second or third drawer on your left.”
Tom: “Okay…”
He gets up and leaves the clubhouse to find Adam’s handcuffs.
Meanwhile Jenny thinks: “I asked for this, I hope that we do not have to do anything embarrassing together for the next rounds.”
Tom returns and has a question: “So when does this ends?”
Mike: “When your turn starts in three rounds.”
Tom: “Okay.”
Jenny moves next to Tom, and they cuff themselves together. Both hoping that they will not have to anything together.

Tom: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki has a bad feeling about it, but still chooses a dare: “Dare.”
Tom: “I dare you to. Show your panties, give yourself the best camel toe you can. Hold it for a least one minute.”
Nikki’s pussy starts to tickle the second, she realize what this dare is about.
She thinks: “This is going to be the closest thing to showing my pussy, without really doing it…”
Karl thinks: “Uhhh! This is a good dare, cannot wait to see it.”
Sue thinks: “This will be so humiliating for Nikki – And I like it!”
Nikki stands up and unzips her pants. She slowly pulls them to the ground and steps out of them. Nikki now stands in her white panties in front of her five friends and the four bullies.
She thinks: “Not only do I have to give myself a camel toe – No it has to be the best I can do…”
Nikki spreads her legs, and moves her hands to her panties. She pulls them slowly, and the outline her slit is coming into view through her panties.
Tom stares at this, hoping to get a good view of Nikki’s little pussy.
Nikki pulls some more, and her panties are now is stuck to her pussy.
Everyone can now clearly see the forms of Nikki’s outer pussy lips.
Nikki holds it and asks: “It this good enough?”
Tom is pleased and approves: “Yes.”
Nikki is happy. She holds her panties hard, to not lose the pose. She can feel her little clit tickle, and it also grows a little from the panties pulled hard against it. If anyone was able to lookup closely at Nikki’s pussy, they would be able to see it poking out between her pussy lips.
The time is up and Nikki is happy to release her panties again, she pulls them out of her pussy and gets her pants back on.
Hugely embarrassed Nikki sits down again.

Nikki manages to continue after a short break: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam has no intention of any dares after that humiliating dare: “I just go for a Truth.”
Nikki has hoped for a dare, but has a good question for Adam, now that he decided not to have a dare: “Do you believe that your naked punishment is fair?”
Adam really considers his answer carefully, before he answers. He thinks: “Fair? I am naked here in front of everyone – including five girls! And for what? To bend the rules in a dare a little. What is the difference? None of the others were seen by anyone anyway.”
He starts his answer: “It is so humiliating to be naked in front of your all, it is really a hard punishment.”
Adam thinks again: “However I have to admit that we have to do our dares, else this game would not be fun… And if I do not take my punishment when not doing so, I risk that they will publish our nude photos – And that will for real be humiliating for all of us.”
He ends his answer: “But… I have to admit… I have cheated, so it is a fair punishment.”
Bobby thinks: “Good that he finally has accepted his punishment. This gives opportunities for us, if anyone else is failing their dares.”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote