Old 06-10-2014, 03:02 AM   #56
Siren
getDare Succubus

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you?

15, I think.

2) Where did it happen?
In my bed.

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)?
Just fingers.

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)?
I think I started by trying to finger fuck myself, but gave up on that pretty quickly and rubbed my clit instead. I didn't know about getting wet, though, and I must've been rubbing pretty relentlessly, so my clit felt really sensitive afterwards.

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place?
I just thought "eh, is that it? Why do people like this so much? Why do I not enjoy it as much as they do?" which of course led me to do it more I experimented due to all the masturbation/edging dares on here.

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks)

Usually once or twice a day.

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate?
My bed.

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.)
Playing gentlyish with my breasts/nipples, fucking myself with one of my curved dildos, then rubbing my clit with one finger when I want to edge/cum.

9) What is your favorite toy?
My thick, curved dildo (the purple one in my album.)

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.)
Lying on my back with my legs spread.

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate?
Yep. Far too vocal

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate?
It varies. At the moment, it's being displayed by Sir whilst he (mostly verbally) humiliates me in front of a small crowd. It's usually something to do with exhibitionism, whether intentional or not.

13) Do you have multiple orgasms?
I'm really sure. Not easily, at least.

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable)

Five.

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week?
Well, sometimes I'll be touching myself for the best part of a day if I have a lot of edges to do. I've previously done an edging competition, too, and during that week I was playing with myself for at least a couple of hours a day, and more than that on most days.

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate.
A couple of times Mum's kind of walked in on me but hasn't seen much, though it was still obvious what was going on.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy?
Offline? No.

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain.
I've masturbated on cam for Sir plenty of times, and for one or two others in the past.

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it.
I've never masturbated anywhere exciting.

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe.
Too many to mention.

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?
Nope.

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location?
Nope. Once I did it in the school toilets, but the door was locked and I didn't get very far.

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm?
Yep, used to use the showerhead a lot. Better than a couple of vibes I've bought, quite honestly.

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use?
I've sort of humped my duvet sometimes, and I tried using the bed post but didn't cum that way.

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties?
I've made the odd attempt, but I don't think that works for me.

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it?
Probably in front of Sir. Either that or when I've tied my breasts up and used nipple clamps whilst they were attached to the bed posts, which tugged nicely.

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how?
I probably will at some point today. I think I'm camming with Sir this afternoon, so probably then. If that's the case then I don't know how I'll be getting off.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote