View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #13
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Thanks Guys, your replies were very helpful.
__________________________________________________ ______

"Ok Ryan, truth or dare?" I asked.
Ryan was a boy that wasn't skinny, but was a long way from being fat. He played Baseball actively, but was extremely shy. Even though he was shy, I knew what he was going to say.
"Dare." He said. Crap, I didn't really have a dare in mind. So I just improvised when I said, "Ok, I dare you to run around the block..." I started.
"I can do that!" He boasted.
"...Wearing only a diaper." I finished.
His face fell. He looked helplessly around the room, looking for someone to object. No one did. I can't believe I came up with that. Feeling proud of myself, I went out of the room, walked down the hall and then down the stairs. I opened the door to my parents room, which was only two steps away from the base of the stairs. I only went to grab the diaper, but the camera on the bedside table seemed very useful. I put it into my pocket and went back up stairs.
When I got back into the room, evewrything seemed normal. I guess this wasn't that challenging of a dare. Maybe not, but that didn't stop me from tossing Ryan the diaper. He went into the bathroom that was connected to Jake's room. It wouldn't be long before we headed towards the door.
Ryan came out, looking riduculous in the diaper that was pretty small for him. I akmost started laughing, but I held myself back. His face was already red, but that might've because he'd never so much as taken his shirt off in PE in front of girls.
We all walked out of the front door, Jake going out first. Only a few lights were actually off around the block. It was still only 10 o'clock, which meant more risk of getting caught.
"So I just run? All the way around? What if I get caught?" Ryan asked.
"Run as fast as you want. All the way around. And if you get caught? Keep running." I answered.
He started off at a slow jog, then sped up a little. He was already 1/4 of the way around. He just turned the corner, which means we couldn't see himm anymore. In a few minutes (if he kept up this pace) he would be done.
All of us waited patiently. Only a few more seconds.
"There he is." Gage pointed out. "And here he comes." And he was. Running in a full out sprint. He was sown the short street in less than a minute.
"Done." He said.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote