View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 03:24 AM   #5
Qing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endu View Post
You say no masturbation, so does this mean you want something more intimate and long term? Or less intimate and more short term?

In other words: Are you looking for a relationship, or a play partner?

It really comes down to what masturbation means to you, too.

Why does masturbation turn you off? I'm not asking for me - this is really important for you to know so that you can know better what you want, and maybe communicate it to someone you happen to get close to and develop something with.

D/s is not defined by vaginal penetration, though. It's not defined by sex at all. It's a relationship dynamic, meaning that what makes it D/s is how you behave around each other.
Thank you for taking your time to reply to my questions. I would like to enter a long term relationship, but am really cautious about entering one. Masturbation turns me off as it gives me extreme pain, even after lubrication and stimulation. Even if I were to climax, I would like it to be done in the presence of the person I am committed to, not by myself, even though there's a webcam or pictures. Thank you for pointing out to me that not everything is sexual. I had the impression that it was.

I am really sorry if my post is inaccurate in any way.
Qing is offline   Reply With Quote