Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #58
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

From now on this will all be in my POV!

Part 6 - so what we doing later?

I waved goodbye to my dad, and began to walk into Whitey's house. He pulled open the door.

"Jackowackojacko!"

"Yeah, it's cold, can I come in?"

"Sorry man, got a bit carried away there."

I walked into his house, and sat down on his couch. I assumed his mum would be in, so kept talk quiet.

"Looking forward to later?" I whispered.

"Why you whispering? No one else is in. I can't wait, seriously Jack."

"Oh, right. I'll admit, it is gonna be fucking amazing!"

"So I've planned it out. We go to the shop & get some sweets and shit to drink, come back, order a pizza, eat that, then go upstairs and let the fun begin." he said, excitedly.

"Fine by me..."

The TV was on, and Ryan switched over to The Simpsons, commenting on whether he'd fuck the characters. He was acting much differently, but I couldn't complain.

"I bet Bart's cock is big"

"And Lisa's..." I joked.

We went up to our local supermarket to buy some stuff. Orange Fanta and Haribo made up most of what we decided on, with a bag of Cheese & Onion also. We went to the cashier to pay.

"Oh shit, I forgot my cash" I told Ryan. This was true, I'd left it in my bag at his - but I was also hoping he'd mention something as a result.

"Oh don't worry, you can pay me back later tonight. Not using money..."

"You sure we've got enough sweets? Want any lollipops or anything?" I asked, hoping he'd get the joke and not just walk back to the sweet isle.

"Oh, I've got plenty to suck on..."

This was going entirely to plan! We bought the crappy sweets, and began to walk back to his house - bags in hand. We started to talk about how the week had been, and how it was about to get much, much better

As we got back to Ryan's, he opened the door and we jumped onto the sofa. I saw his boxers, so grabbed hold of them and started to give him a massive wedgie. I pulled them as high as I could, and I could hear them start to rip, so let go. He yelped, and I shoved my hand down his boxers, starting to tickle his cock and balls lightly. It started to grow to a massive hard one.

"Wanna just go for it?" he asked.

"No man, be patient! Later, I promise baby." I said, in the sexiest voice I could possibly do. (I'll admit, it wasn't really that sexy:P)

We lay down on the couch, my head resting on his crotch, and I felt the bulge through his jeans. He stroked my hair, twisting it around on his finger. I liked him like this, cute and innocent, but I much preferred him as the dirty boy I knew, sucking my cock and fingering my ass. I think he preferred doing that too, just as much as me, if not more...

"Oh, by the way, you're really fit." I mentioned as he continued stroking my hair, gradually moving down to my face and neck. His fingers kept moving up and down slowly, and he reached my chest, pinching my soft nipples to seduce me as much as he could, but of course I wasn't gonna let him get below the top until later that night! He started to reach my pubes, and I pulled away.

"Lets order that pizza!"

"you tease!" he replied.

The proper action in the next chapter/ one after
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote