View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:22 PM   #1
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Default Training and punishment | Anal slave 22M

Hello gD!
I'm 22 and I want to train my strong will and my ass too. In this thread I ask you to give me dares that make me gape, maximum pleasure from anal fucking and milk my prostate (maybe prostate cum?) as well. I will have a few free days next week (21-23 of May) and I decided this time will be great to punish myself for failed edges and helping myself with hand to reach orgasm, but I shouldn't do it at all (My goal is to cum handsfree only from anal). I will start doing your dares after I finish all of my edges, that you can add in this thread. Every dare I'll do completely naked. I really want you to make me crave to fuck my ass, because it will be the only way I can feel pleasure these days. I am your anal slave from now.

Here is my toy list and picture of:

1. Small suction cup dildo - 4" long, 1.4" width
2. Suction cup dildo - 5.5" long, 1.6" width
3. Glass dildo - 6.69" long, 1.4" width
4. Dildo with vibe (unfortunately don't have vibes control, only on/off) - 8.1" long, 1.4" width
5. Prostate massager

I also have to sleep with my metal buttplug the whole nights

My limist - messy, piss, scat, blood, public, family, a2m

Thank you!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health

Last edited by pepsilg; 05-16-2018 at 12:33 PM.
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote