Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 05:20 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Him.

*This is an ongoing story I am writing for AM, so it will be updated when it can.*

Chapter One.

I hear the knock on the door and wonder briefly who it could be. I'm not expecting anyone today. Making my way to the front door, I have a quick glance down at myself to make sure that I'm presentable. My quick inspection passes and I open the door and begin to speak.

"Hello..."

My voice trails off as my heart begins to pound. My hand slips from the door and I can do nothing but stare. I can feel my breathing become flustered and my mind has gone completely and utterly blank.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Wordlessly I step back and watch as he enters, closing the door behind him. My eyes dart in every direction except towards him. I've lost all sense of self and am unsure of how to proceed. My mind slowly begins to return to normal function and I chance a quick glance upwards to see that he is staring directly back at me.

I open my mouth in the attempt to formulate a coherent sentence but before I can get the first word out he presses a finger gently to my lips. My mouth closes automatically and I'm somewhat relieved that I don't have to talk just yet.

He places a hand on my shoulder and begins leading me upstairs and I briefly reflect on the fact he already knows where he is going. Once in the bedroom my senses have started to return fully and whilst he isn't looking at me I open my mouth and speak quickly.

"How did you-?"

I'm cut off abruptly as his focused gaze turns back to me and I curse silently. I was hoping to get a multitude of questions out before being silenced again, but I haven't even managed to finish the first one.

"No talking unless spoken to. Do you understand?"

A simple question, and yet one that holds so much meaning to it. A rush of thoughts flit through my mind in the nanosecond it takes for me to silently nod.

"Strip."

I can feel my heart beginning to pound again at this next sentence. I knew this was coming but-so soon?! A swarm of emotions waved through my body and slowly I manage to come back to reality, tugging my clothes off in embarrased silence.

He guides me to my knees and seems to be waiting for something. What...? I'm lost and unsure what he's waiting for exactly. As I adjust my position in an effort to be more comfortable relization dawns on me. Instantly my hands are clasped behind my back and my legs are spread apart. I lower my eyes to the floor and wait.

It seems like an eternity before there was further movement and I wonder what he was doing. Most likely watching me and the thought makes me flush. I can hear something now...a buckle? Yes, the buckle on his belt. I hear it slip off entirely and before I've worked out what is happening I feel the leather connect with my breasts. Not enough to hurt, but with enough force to elicit a small gasp from me involuntarily. I wait for the next strike, but it doesn't come.

I can hear him circling me and it takes all of my effort and willpower not to look up and follow him. Once again he's directly in front of me, his crotch now eye level with me and somewhere in the time I've been on my knees he's lost his jeans.

"Remove them."

He obviously means his briefs and my hands reach out to pull them down but he stops me instantly. I chance a glance at him and he shakes his head.

"No hands."

My hands immediately go their prior position and I lean forward gripping them with my teeth, careful not to touch skin. As they slide down this allows his penis to be released and no sooner has he stepped out of his underwear the tip is at my mouth. My mouth opens and I lean forwards to take him in my mouth but he takes a step back. And then another. And another. He stops when he is several feet away from me. I stay put, waiting for what I know is coming.

"Crawl to me."

Eagerly, I drop to all fours and head towards him. Upon reaching him I return to my position and he places his hand under my neck and lifts my head up slightly to look at him before pressing himself against my mouth. Again I open it and feel him slide into me. His hands move to my head and grip my hair with enough force for it to hurt should I try and move at all.

As he begins to slowly slide in and out, my eyes naturally close as I take everything in. He stills immediately.

"No. Look at me."

I mentally pout, doesn't he know I like hiding behind closed eyes yet? Oh wait, he does and that's why...

"Now."

My eyes snap open and he resumes his rythm, slowly picking up the pace. I fight to keep my eyes on his and deny the natural urge to close them tightly. As his pace becomes quicker, his hands grip my hair tighter and the force becomes deeper. I know that it wont be long before I'm choking and gagging. Saliva is already starting to escape from my mouth as he continues his assault.

I can feel that with each thrust I'm taking him a little deeper and just as I'm preparing myself to take all of him, he's already there. I begin to gag and as a natural reflex automatically try to adjust myself so that I can breathe easier.

"Keep it there."

I still immediately. My eyes are watering and I'm gagging constantly now, but I manage to stay perfectly still and hold him there. Just as I'm sure I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen he slides himself from me and I sputter and cough, gasping for air.

He allows this for only a second until he's back in me as deep as he can possibly go. I can feel the mascara begin to run down my face and the muscles in my neck straining as I fight to continue holding still.

Over and over he continues this until I can literally feel the mess that my face has become. Drool coats my mouth and chin, my eyes sting and I begin to wonder how much more I can take just as he removes himself again. I don't have time for anything other than grabbing desperately for more air. As my breathing steadies once more, he helps me up and leads me to the bed and tells me to lean over before declaring:

"We have a lot of work to do still, pet."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: