View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 07:55 AM   #21
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly tot View Post
I have oily skin (maybe combination skin as it does get red sometimes but it's really oily) - what would you recommend as a skin care regime? I've heard it's important to moisturise but I think it makes the oiliness even worse.

Oily skin in the long run means you might get away with no wrinkles! Hehe, Cleanse, tone, and moisturise in that order. Its best to do it once a day, and exfoliate 1-2 times a week. Use products suitable for your skin time, so search for products that desgined for oily skin (it should say on the bottles/packet) when applying moisturiser don't apply a lot! just a little, just enough. you can also buy little wipes that soak up the oiliness if you tend to have a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBOB View Post
This is basically about shaving arms, as a male.
About 5 years ago, I shaved my arms the first time, because i was I only 15 and thought it is retarded to have that much hairs on my arm already...
Throughout the years, I discovered, that it might have been a mistake since the hair on my arms always looks dark and I have to shave it every day so it doesn't look retarded.
Now, shaving is not really a problem, and I even prefer myself without any body hair, maybe apart from my legs. But it is annoying to shave every day, or every other day, just to have my arms look good.

Is there a way to "remove" the hair, so it grows again, and looks like I didn't shave it?

Another question: how to remove hair from the chest and belly?
I don't like the look there, but shaving is always so annoying and if it grows again, it looks retarded.
Every time you shave you cause the hair to grow back thicker and more black, maybe cause in grown hairs too? the best option in my opinion is waxing, it will take a while to grow back, usually around 3-4 weeks, and as you wax more and more the hair can stop growing

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote