View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #18
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
Possible dehydration there, if you don't already, drink plenty of water, believe or not but water can really help your skin, It also can be caused by dry skin, (do you find you normally have dry skin?) if so, try buying cleansers for dry skin. Also but some moisturiser on after you shave, it will help loads.

When shaving 'down there' you really must trim with some scissors (short short, stop them curls) Then shave with the hair to start off then against. also try stretching the skin with one hand, as a female I know that helps me to get a clean even cut. Also before you shave, take a warm bath or shower, it opens your pores and your hair follicle widens a little, which can make it a little more easier to shave. Make sure you put a soothing lotion (non-perfumed) after wards
It's definite dehydration. I'm forever teaching people about drinking water. Just... this year my illness has made me a bit lax in it a lot of the time. I need to make it ore habitual again. My skin is generally not too dry, nor oily, I don't think...
Anyways, I've tried the post-shave moisturiser and the pre-shave foam/gel etc and when I do either, it seems to make any irritation more prevalent. It's not happening every time, but more than Id like... OH! I remembered the other half of this question: particularly the right side, hair follicles are VERY clearly visible after a shave - any thought as to why and if this can be reduced? It doesn't really fuss me too much, but it could be useful for getting younger acting roles...

Above the area, I can do easily enough. I guess I'm really asking more about on the twosome... I can see the scissors idea being extremely useful, but that won't make them bald, just so you have irksome spikes in folds. Shaving it is hard to say the least, again because of the folds and because if you stretch out, it's just skin, with nothing to push against and that skin is delicate to cutting. I don't really know how to explain, but I imagine you know what I mean, basically how to do the sack :blush:

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote