View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 10:59 PM   #41
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 21

Sarah let out a soft moan, almost a whimper, as Matt’s lips alighted on her right nipple. The nipple stood to attention at once, and Matt responded in kind, sucking a little more of her breast into his mouth and giving it a little stimulating pressure. Then his tongue flicked out once, twice, onto the nipple, each time accompanied by a quiet gasp. Sarah, it turned out, was incredibly sensitive.

Matt repeated the process with the left breast, taking a little longer there than he had with the right one and kneading it with his hand as he sucked. It was clear that Sarah was really enjoying this, so Matt thought it was strange when her hands grabbed him by the chin and gently pushed him up and away from her breasts. She looked him in the eyes, hungry, wanting.

“Move down,” she whispered, more of an entreaty than an outright order, and kissed him.

As soon as the kiss ended, Matt did just that, sinking to his knees until his face was right in front of her lace panties—revealing in front, but nonexistent in the back. He tried to pretend this didn’t remind him of the way Shannon had forced him to kneel and give her strap on a blowjob, but he couldn’t shake the memory.

Thankfully, Sarah hadn’t been there for that, because he couldn’t imagine her wanting him tonight if she had seen the way he had been fucked in the ass.

Matt reached out and found the waistband of Sarah’s panties, sliding a thumb underneath each side and stretching it out a bit. Those fresh glimpses of her bare hips were almost enough to drive Matt mad on his own… and then he started to pull them down!

Sarah’s pussy was pretty. There was no way around it. He’d never thought of a girl’s privates in that way before, but there it was. An aesthetically pleasing vagina (although he immediately thought this was the least erotic phrase he could have possibly used). Her shaved mound, the way her whole body seemed to curve to frame her lips, the slight glistening hint of arousal peeking out from within—all of it contributed to the heightened nature of the moment.

And then Matt poked out his tongue and began to lick.

She tasted fantastic, perhaps even better than her juices had tasted in isolation the other day, and Matt luxuriated in exploring the folds and contours of her sex. His tongue found her clit—brushed past, more like—and Sarah moaned and grabbed his head to keep him right there. She let him keep it up for a couple of minutes before letting him go, yanking him to a standing position and kissing him more fiercely than she had thus far.

“Fuck me, Matt,” she whispered.

Sarah lay down on the bed, propped up on her elbows, her legs parted, ready, and Matt fumbled around, pulling out the wrapped condom he had brought with him in his pants pocket. He’d put one on before, but only to get a feel for how it worked so he wouldn’t waste too much time when he got around to having sex. He was grateful for the practice now, and he rolled the latex sleeve down the length of his shaft in seconds.

An instant later, he had joined Sarah in the bed, and he was on top of her… and then inside her.

For a few minutes, they fucked in the missionary position. Matt was gentle at first, slow, but Sarah grabbed him by the ass and pulled him forward more forcefully into her. He took the hint and picked up his pace, and he could tell it was driving her wild. “Oh yes,” she moaned, “that’s the angle, yes, fuck me, Matt!”

But before either one of them had a chance to cum, Sarah did something Matt didn’t expect. Wrapping her legs around his bare backside, she flipped the pair of them over on the bed. Now, Matt was on the bottom, and Sarah was on the top. “My turn,” she said.

Sarah seemed to enjoy driving the sex, cowgirl style, even more than she’d enjoyed the missionary, and Matt had to agree with her. She practically bounced atop his cock, taking advantage of the full length of him at an even faster pace than they had been going at before. And the way her breasts wobbled in time with her movements, dangling just above Matt’s face, was incredible.

It didn’t take long for Sarah to cum, letting out a wail of delight as she did so, her blonde hair draping down into Matt’s face. She had worked up a sweat, and Matt was tempted to give her a moment to gather herself, but she shook her head when he started to slow down. “Don’t you dare,” she warned. “I want another!”

She was still feeling the aftershocks of her first orgasm, and that built up into a second within a couple of minutes. Matt was having trouble holding his own orgasm back, and Sarah could tell he was in desperate need of release. She grinned. “I want you to cum, Matt,” she whispered, her flushed face an inch away from his, her breath warming his skin.

And that was all it took. Matt let out a wild grunt, thrust his hips so far upward that Sarah’s knees left the bed, and filled his condom.

For the next minute or so, Sarah lay on top of Matt as they caught their breath, Matt still inside her but beginning to wilt. He’d had some high expectations of sex, but he hadn’t expected it to feel this GREAT. He and Sarah made eye contact, and they both let out some awkward laughter. “So, um, that happened,” Matt said.

“And that was your first time?” Sarah asked. Matt nodded and a mischievous gleam entered her eye. “Well, then, that means you’re only going to get better. And you… heh… you have a pretty solid foundation there.” She actually seemed a little nervous, as though she was unsure if she’d jumped into things a little too quickly with him.

“Hey,” Matt said. “For what it’s worth, we don’t have to define this right now. I mean, there doesn’t need to be a ‘this’. We’re still friends, aren’t we?”

Sarah’s eyes shot up. “Then we’re going to be the kind of friends who fuck,” she told him. “I have a lot more positions I’d like to run past you…”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: