View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 05:31 AM   #8
Born2BaSissy

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. absolutely! Since i am a full time sissy, not sure which would be the opposite sex!

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep. Absolutely yes again! No big deal here.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home. Yes! i would probably be spending money just to lose the clothing. Can always stop spending when i am just down to my lingerie.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. This one i find somewhat disgusting, but taking a shower right after is no big deal, so give me the money.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Again, for me, disgusting. Thing is, the odds of a random stranger saying yes are preety much zero. The humiliation of having to ask i would love. So yes again.
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote