Thread: Fiction: Sometimes Things Happen
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 09:10 PM   #2
Ben010

Default Chapter II: The Evening

Getting the first 2 chapters written and posted tonight, please leave some feedback!

Chapter II: The Evening

Tyler

I didn't know Andrew was coming to Nick's house, otherwise I probably wouldn't have come.

-=-

Last week I was in the locker room after swimming practice. The pool was closed and no one else had anything left out on the benches, so I didn't bother going to the stall to change back to my dry clothes. I pulled off my swimsuit revealing the pink pair of panties I had on underneath. I put my swimsuit and towel on the bench and opened my locker.

I took my sweatpants out and I had just turned around to see Andrew standing there, staring at my panties. I had forgotten that Andrew works the late shifts on Thursdays as a lifeguard and it's part of his closing duties to clean the locker rooms.

"It's not-- this isn't what it looks like--" I stammered, quickly covering myself with a towel. "Can we just... pretend this didn't happen?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah sorry Ty," I said blushing, he was fidgeting his fingers in front of him. "I should've knocked. Sorry."

After that he awkwardly backed out of the locker room, I quickly got changed and ran to the lobby to get picked up.

-=-

I cursed and tossed the Xbox controller on the coffee table. It was 6:00 and we had been playing Xbox for a almost 2 hours.

"Ha! Got you again! I'm telling you, you'll never beat me at quickscoping," Nick exclaimed, "Loser has to get drinks, I'll take a club soda. Upstairs in the fridge."

"Fine," I said smiling, "You guys want club soda too?"

Andrew and Ryan nodded so I went upstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Ty," Hailey said from the living room. I never knew why Hailey talked to me when I came over, she didn't even know Nick or Ryan's names.

"What's up Hailey?" I asked, trying to play it cool. Ryan made fun of Nick for his sister's good looks a lot, but it was true. She had one of the nicest asses in our school, and a pair of tits that went right with it.

"Not much, getting picked up by Logan soon though."

I nodded and made my way back downstairs. Nick had a super cool basement, he had a 70" TV and big leather couch. There was also ping pong and a patio door that went to the hot tub and pool. Andrew and Ryan were playing Xbox, so I set their sodas down and tossed one to Nick.

"Damn Andrew, you got a lot better," Ryan said as he opened up his club soda. Ryan took one sip and set the can back down. "You know what would be better than club soda?"

Ryan opened up his bag at his feet and pulled out a bottle of vodka. We had all tried drinking before, but we didn't do it often.
"You guys up for it?" He said as he twisted open the bottle.

"Yeah, I am!" I exclaimed and grabbed the bottle, pouring some into my soda. Andrew, Ryan, and Nick also poured some into their soda.

We sipped at our sodas, and when they ran out, we sipped right from the bottle. After about 15 minutes, we were all at least a little tipsy.

"Man, this Xbox is getting boring," Nick said, "let's do something else."

"What do you wanna do now?" Andrew said, his voice starting to slur. "Wait! I know! Truth or dare Nick?"

"Truth or dare, what are you 10?" Nick said, sitting up.

"Do it man, don't be a pussy about it," Ryan added.

"Fine, dare me then, Andy," Nick said and sat back into the couch.

"Ok, order a pizza, and when the delivery guy comes go to the door naked," Andrew said.

Nick thought for a second before replying, "My sister is up there dude, thats gross!"

"Fine, underwear only then," Andrew said and rolled his eyes.

"Ok," Nick said after standing up. He called the pizza place and ordered a pizza for delivery.

"And now we wait!" Andrew laughed.
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ben010 for this post: