Thread: Fiction: Sometimes Things Happen
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
Ben010

Default Sometimes Things Happen

This is a story based off fantasies I had in my teens that still turn me on a bit today. This story might move a little slowly at the start, and I'm not going to say the age of the characters to leave that to the imagination. This is my first story here, hope you enjoy.

Chapter I: Weekend.

Andrew

I sat in my geography class trying to get through the last 10 minutes of the week. It was the second Friday in October, and in my seat near the window I could see leaves falling off the trees. I snapped out of my daze when my phone buzzed in my pocket. After checking if the teacher was looking, I hid it behind my textbook and read the message that was sent to my friends' group chat:

Nick: My parents are going to some work party tonight.. you guys want to come over?

Before I started typing a reply, Ryan sent a message back:

Ryan: sure, i can come over. is hailey going to be home? ;)

I smiled a bit at that, Hailey was Nick's sister who was 2 years older than us, Ryan always found a way to bring her into the conversation.

"It's not the weekend yet, Andrew," said a voice from behind me. My teacher, Mr. Briggs held out his hand and I handed my phone over. He started explaining the homework and I dozed off again, waiting for the week to be over.

-=-

After I got home from school I packed a bag for Nick's house, remembering to add my swim gear because I had practice the next morning. After my bag was packed I poured a bowl of cereal and watched TV for about half an hour. Next, I put my dishes in the sink and started walking to Nick's house.

Nick lived on the next street over. We lived in this upper-middle-class suburb and there was lots of people walking their dogs or playing at the park. I got to Nick's house and went in without knocking. We all spend so much time at each other's house that we agreed knocking was pointless. Nick yelled down from the top of the stairs, saying he just got out of the shower and will be down in a minute. I walked past the living room, where Hailey was sitting on the couch texting. Even slouched over she was beautiful: her big ass was being held back by black leggings, and she was wearing a crop top where if I just bent over enough, I might see her bra.

"Hey Nick's-friend," she said, and I blushed, wondering if she saw me checking her out.

"Uh, hi," I managed to say before Nick grabbed my shoulder.

"Andrew, let's go downstairs and play Xbox, Ryan and Ty will be here soon."

-=-

We played Xbox for about 30 minutes before Ryan and Tyler came thumping down the stairs.

"Sup Nick, Hey Andy," Ryan said. I nodded to Ryan and murmured a quiet 'hey' to Tyler. I wasn't expecting Tyler to show up, we had barely talked since the awkward incident that happened last week at the pool.

"Guys, the new Spiderman is out, we've got to watch it tonight," Ryan exclaimed before he sank into the couch.

I could see Tyler looking at me, but I did my best to avoid his gaze.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I said, looking back at Ryan.
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing

Last edited by Ben010; 02-24-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ben010 for this post: