Thread: Fiction: Laura's Comeuppance
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 06:10 AM   #15
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Charlotte's now bare feet hove into view, Laura shuddered again and steeled herself for an experience which revolted her at the very thought. Although she was revolted by the idea, it occurred to her that she wasn't considering the option of not doing what she was told. The concept of not doing as she was told seemed ridiculous, wrong already. What had happened in her brain that bypassed her urge to avoid obedience?

Master's hand stopped moving with her, and Laura was yanked to a stop by her hair. Laura allowed her eyes to scan up Charlotte's legs to the short skirt, and she imagined lifting it over her head, and moving the panties to one side. The sick feeling came back, and Laura swallowed, moving her own taste around her mouth. As she imagined her tongue sticking out, moving towards her step-sister's most tender parts she no longer felt sick, just obedient.

"Kiss Charlotte's feet and thank her for helping with your punishment"

Laura snapped out of her thoughts and couldn't believe her ears - it was not what she had expected at all. "Thank you for my punishment, I am disobedient and know how much I deserve it. Thank you for bringing Master here to show me the error of my ways". That sounded about right, and she hoped it sounded sincere since she didn't really mean it. After taking a deep breath, she lowered her face down to Charlotte's feet, which still vaguely smelt of chlorine from the pool, and planted a kiss on the left, and then the right.

"Well done Laura" Master congratulated her. Laura smiled to herself, without really realising it. "Charlotte - this place is a mess. We have talked about this before, haven't we?"

"Yes Master, sorry Master" Charlotte replied, dropping her head to look at the floor and clearly upset by the change of dynamic.

"Hands and knees. Ship each item to the washing basket in your mouth, crawling on your hands and knees. Laura - kneel up and watch"

Laura knelt up, still a little unsteady, but grateful that this latest indignity was Charlotte's not her own. Master used his foot to spread her knees open, leaving her feeling more exposed an otherwise imperceptible breeze feeling like a gale passing by her wet panties. Laura started worrying even now that she was dripping on the floor, and imagined she could hear drips hitting the carpet.

Charlotte dropped to her hands and knees, and started with the t-shirt nearest where she had been standing. Laura watched transfixed as Charlotte started moving the dirty items individually, exactly as she had been instructed. Laura knew that he was strict about many things, but she really hadn't expected events to develop into Charlotte being punished. Charlotte screwed her face up as she moved a pair of her own dirty panties towards the washing basket. There seemed to be a larger number of panties than anything else; Charlotte was not going to enjoy this at all, and a small evil grin tugged at the corners of Laura's mouth.

With each item she moved, Charlotte's bravado ebbed away visibly. Laura started to enjoy watching the architect of her recent experiences completing her own punishment.

Finally, Charlotte completed her punishment and returned to Master's feet and kneeled, head bowed. "I'm sorry Master".

"Now then, let us see if Laura has learned anything from her recent experiences." Master said "Laura - sit on the bed, legs spread"

Laura quickly obeyed, taking a deep breath and wondering what He might have her do. It was going to challenge her, she knew. Laura started to wonder whether all her assurances that this was the life she really wanted were true. Plans for escape were still swirling around her mind, but she was sure she was far too weak to manage anything right now.

"Lift your skirt and spread your legs"

Laura quickly lifted her skirt, and leaned back. Somehow her legs felt glued together, they wouldn't separate.

"Laura, spread your legs. Now!"

Laura's legs separated without any intervening thought of hers. It felt like her body was obeying on its own, betraying her. Laura hoped that her panties had dried out enough to obscure her pussy. She was uncomfortable and shuffled back, managing to get a quick glance at her own crotch; which was thankfully no longer exposed by see through panties, although there was a white tide mark and a damp spot evident. What was he going to do to her?

Was her still-tender pussy going to be spanked?

Was he going to take her virginity?

Laura trembled.