Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #20
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XII

The shit stank. Separated only by a thin layer of padding, I was right in centre of the spatter zone. It just kept coming out, I didn’t know one person could poop this much. Finally, after hearing the last few of Ollie’s farts, Sir let my head fall to the ground.

“Grab his arms Ollie.” Ollie grabbed my arms at His command, stopping me from trying to wriggle free. Sir disappeared to the house and came back with three more diapers and a pair of scissors. He began making slits in the diaper I was wearing, releasing my stench into the air around us. He fastened the three diapers onto me over the outside of my messy one, taking time to push the poop around my butt as he readjusted each diaper’s placing before taping up.

Next, He secured a funnel gag into my mouth and told Ollie to feed me all the water in my bucket while He got more from the house. Thankfully Ollie was gentle in pouring, I glugged and glugged as occasional splashes of water collided with my face.

Sir returned with large pastel pink plastic pants, among other items. The pants barely fitted over my diaper, the elastic stretched to its maximum and pinging into my skin before the click of a lock told me that these would be staying on. Then came a onesie, yellow and covered in little rainbows. As He buttoned me into this ridiculous outfit He pushed the diaper package up and around my crotch. After the onesie came mittens, a little flexible but still to padded to grip anything with, they locked on with a hidden lock just as the plastic pants had done. A large pacifier was shoved into my mouth and a pastel pink bonnet was tied around my head, knotted under my chin so tightly that my jaw was stuck locked around the paci.

“MMMm!” I tried to ask what all this was for but nothing understandable could be heard. He put knee-high socks on me, the same ones I had worn out yesterday, before telling me to follow Him to the car. By this point, Ollie had put a superhero onesie on. Sir handed him a rucksack as we got into the vehicle.

“Inside are spare diapers for you Ollie, should you need them.” Ollie’s prize for beating me was a pass from being humiliated as much as I was to be. “And also your collection tins. I have a friend who manages a local supermarket and has agreed to let you two raise money for those without homes. He’s expecting you both in costume, and has even arranged a special chair for you to sit in.” Sir aimed that last remark at me.

The special chair was a large high-chair placed near the exit to the store. I went red at the site of it. The straps were locked in around me, trapping me. Sir and Ollie assured me that all the diapers I now wore were holding back the smell of my poop, but I could still smell the stink with each sniff. I couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t move.

I wet myself. The diapers swelled, pushing a little against the straps that kept me in this seat that made my feet dangle a foot above the ground. Everywhere around us were people staring. Staring at me. I guess I was quite a sight to behold in this degrading get-up.

Sir disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a variety of baby foods that members of the public could feed me with if they so wished. As He sat back to watch from afar, the first few people emerged to talk to us. A small group of students were beckoned towards me by Ollie –

“Would you like to feed the baby?” Ollie asked before yanking the pacifier out from between my lips.

The first girl stepped up, opening up a jar of cold apple and pear mush. She dipped the spoon in and came out holding a large dollop of the mixture. I didn’t open my mouth.

“Come on baby.” She moved the spoon slowly towards my mouth, cooing as she did. It reached my lips and I still hadn’t opened my mouth. She began moving the spoon around the outside of my lips, tapping it on the nose, leaving a trail of muck on my face.

Suddenly Ollie grabbed my nose – I opened my mouth to breath in – the student shoved the baby food in. It was tasteless. Cold and tasteless much. I figured I better just play along.

The group of students fed me the entirety of that jar, while the family who came after fed me two jars of what was supposed to be some sort of summer berry mix. A young couple decided to buy me a large bottle of absolutely-foul formula milk. All this and more I had to ingest, with each person giving generously to our tins after making me suffer.

Sir came up to us both after half an hour to announce that He was going to leave us in the manager’s care for a couple of hours while He went home to do some work. And so we were left in the store, humiliated by our outfits, myself being degraded further by every single person who came up to comment, or mock me, or watch me suck the pacifier, or feed me more baby food or made me chug milk, all the while I intermittently wet myself, creating a swamp of a mess inside my diapers.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: