Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #18
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything X

He put a muzzle on me before I was allowed to see our guest, it was fastened tight around my jaw, stopping me from saying anything. Then He led me by my leash into the lounge, where Ollie stood in a diaper and muzzle like mine; Ollie’s hands placed behind his head, his eyes looking straight ahead.

We briefly acknowledged each other with short nods, before awaiting Sir’s instructions. Sir had said that Ollie regularly made day visits.

“Stand back to back boys.” I got up from the ground, and stood with my back to Ollie’s, my shoulder blades nesting just below his own. He was warm, a little sticky, definitely nervous.

“Now I need to make sure you boys don’t cause any mischief while I’m setting up for our session this morning, so I’m going to wrap you up so that you can’t touch anything.” Sir picked up a roll of saran wrap and began wrapping it around our ankles, binding the pair of us slaves together. “Don’t worry, I do lots of layers so that you don’t get cold.” He kept working up our bodies, wrapping the wrap around our thighs.

He paused to tap on my crotch. “I hope its not too uncomfortable for you. Of course, as an extra little test, one of you was just fed a large dose of fast-moving laxatives. I’m not going to say who I gave them too but you better clench tight or else the slave stood behind you might get very upset with you.” My brain thought back to breakfast, He could have easily slipped me laxatives then. I checked my stomach, it didn’t seem too upset.

Now my mind turned to Ollie, for Sir had been out of the kitchen a very long time seeing to him and fetching my muzzle. Ollie could have been given the laxatives – I felt his back tense up and wondered if it was already kicking in. Our diapers weren’t large, and pressed together as we were, it wasn’t unimaginable that a large amount of poo would be able to cause a spillage over the top or through the leg holes of the diaper.

Sir had wrapped us from ankle to shoulder blades, but kept wrapping until He had worked His way back down to our ankles again before stopping. He stepped back to admire His work as mine and Ollie’s combined body heat began to make this human burrito uncomfortably warm.

He pushed us defenceless slaves down against a sofa, colliding with the foam I settled into a position mostly underneath the larger man attached to me, my face turned sideways against the cushioned seat.

“I’ll leave you two for an hour or so, more than long enough for the laxative to create some mess.” With that and a final smirk, Sir left us lying there.

It was a long and anxious hour. First Ollie wet his previously dry diaper, I felt the warmth of his pee develop by the bottom of my back. Then I peed, flooding my diaper. With this a new concern hit me, with a single simple diaper on, Ollie could leak and his piss would run all over me. I had no idea how much Ollie had drunk before arriving. My stomach cramped – I couldn’t tell if it was a laxative or the position I was in.

The hour was long but it still ended sooner than expected. Neither of us had leaked over the other, and neither of us had messed. As Sir slit the plastic wrap with a knife, and peeled it away from our sweaty skins, He revealed that the laxative had been a “little fib” to worry us with.

Sir removed our muzzles and took off our diapers as we lay subserviently on the mat of plastic wrap which now protected His floor.

“Kneel.” We got up and kneeled, our hands behind our heads. Sir picked up Ollie’s diaper, folded it and held it up. “Open your mouth.” Ollie opened his mouth, and then closed it around the top of his diaper when Sir placed it between his teeth. His eyes widened at the taste of his pee in his mouth.

“Your turn.” I opened my mouth and grabbed onto my diaper with my teeth as Sir held it up to me. It was heavy, extremely full, but it wouldn’t rip or fall out my mouth. “Both of you, crawl and follow.”

Ollie led the way, his little-Ollie swinging from side to side as he crawled after Sir. Sir led the pair of us into the garden.

“Welcome! To the suppository games…”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote