View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 12:00 AM   #10
AdetLMC

Had a lot of fun and made a bunch of questionable choices lol

Spoiler:

1. I decided to wait where I was and then headed for the bridge and then chose A so I was already feeling cold and damp once I had to to circle back to B.

2. I decided to do A and had to drink.

3. I borrowed the unicycle and was able to manage naming the bands.

4. I did pretty good but stumbled right around the minute mark so I ended up doing B. having another drink.

5. Here was the big mistake I decided to leave the merchant alone having made some poor choices and drinking. Waiting the 30 minutes had me ready to burst.

6. I ended up picking paper and then rock rotating until I got to scissors and still had to wait.

7. Next I wagered it all on the on the small the guy. But was able to beat the push push ups (I rolled low) and only had to wait 10 but i still needed to go.

8. I tried the ball and skipping rope and decided to drink on those since I wasn't sure I'd be able to complete the tasks. Then I tried bribing the guard but was already broke. The 45 minute wait was killing me.

10. I risk it asking the beggar for the toilet and book it for the Tavern.

11. However, I still had no gold. How foolish of me and then went and did the dishes. The sound of water didn't help.

I Made it to the end without making a mess and had a lot of fun!.

Kik: ADetLMC
Tele: ADetLMC

Likes: Games, Bets, Temp D/S, JOI, Underwear, WaterSports, Edging, Cum, Cum Denial
Limits: Crossdressing, Face, Exposure, Scatt, Blood
AdetLMC is offline   Reply With Quote