View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
EasySlave

Report 2:

So following the bananas, I decided to try again but with marshmallows.
That didn't work, as they fell apart, I'll freeze them tonight before I leave for work then put them in when I get home.
I used banana's again, but this time managed to run out the house, so they were pushed out whilst i was outside. I peed loads, and soaked my diaper. Walked to the shops to buy guava juice as that makes me pee LOADS!
I also tied my tits up and put vapour rub on my nipples which didnt do anything, so more tabasco sauce it was. I used my nipple clamp coat hanger, and taped the neck of the hanger to my diaper, and pulled hard.
It hurt!
I Slit first diaper, diapered up again, peed loads more, so I slit that one, and now i'm wearing 3.
Completely soaked, I needed to try and get these to last, so I used a whole roll of duct tape to cover the 3 diapers and have been sitting in my mess for 2 hours now. Pee is now leaking through the tape, so I think it's time to take it off and go to work

Such a fun time! Only 1 banana left, so I'll pick up more whilst i'm in town.
Please if you can pm me dares, or post dares! That would be AMAZING! I'll be posting a report after everydare.!

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote