View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 03:24 PM   #1
Slut_

Default Sanny's session updates

So today I was only allowed to pee if my master gives me permission.
The task started well, but when I was at work I forgot to ask for permission due to workload and peed without permission for which my master asked mi to leave my jean's zip open until someone points at it and asks to close it.
And I did as I ordered. For the rest of the time in office my whole zip was open and while returning I met my best friend who pointed that open zip and started to laugh
It was so much embarrassing to stay with zip open.

Then during bedtime when I messaged my master goodnight. He replied no today and for my surprise he had decided to keep me awake whole night.
He told me that I m not allowed to sleep until he allows me.
He ordered me to start fingering myself. I started but soon I felt the urge to pee since I hadn't peed for past 4 hours.
But he disallowed me from peeing and said to continue fingering
Then after sometime he asked me to remove my top and go to kitchen and drink more 3 glasses of water. And this is tough for me because I sleep with my family in same room.
So going to the kitchen half naked was much risky. But still I did it, my heart was racing too fast.
So after coming from kitchen I immediately worn the top and didn't even asked for permission
So as a result my master decided to punish me again
But this time he didn't punished me at that moment
He asked me keep fingering myself then when I was on the verge of bursting out he gave me 2 choices either to pee first but on bed or have punishment first
And being a dumb slave I chosed punishment first.
My punishment was to remove all my clothes be naked then walk to the bathroom take toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my pussy neatly.
Pussy lips, clit and also inside pussy lips for whole 1.5 mins
And it's worst thing to do while holding pee
It burned a lot especially inside pussy hole
But I did it and then came back to bed without peeing
Waiting and asking for permission to pee
But that's when I burst out and peed on my bed.
My whole bed is wet in pee, my clothes which I removed on bed are also wet.
It felt like I m a small girl who still wets her bed. Also writing this I m laying in the same bed where I peed some time back.
I am feeling so gross right now it's all stinking and wet
Also it's 3.47 am and I m still not allowed to sleep.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote