Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Brat Acadamy

Prologue:Mr.Varghese always told me he'd fail me. I thought nothing of it since I was an A student. I mean I'm 16 and a senior, I skipped a grade.
Little did I know, a test Mr.Varghese administered and graded determined if I graduated.
After this test, I was sent to Brat Academy, a school for brats.
Chapter 1:Introduction
I'm Madonna Even. I go by Maddie. I have blond hair up to my waist and big grey eyes along with pale white skin.
My eyes are not good at their job though. I have to wear corrective lenses for astigmatism and nearsightedness. My left eye has a prescription of -5.75 and to correct my astigmatism a 180 degree axis. This is the highest correction available.
My right eye has a stronger prescription at -7.50.
I also have strabismus or wandering eye which I was told couldn't be corrected since it was overlooked until 13. My right eye will drift outward all the time so I constantly appear cross eyed.
When I'm tired or daydreaming my left eye or as I like to call it my stupid eye will turn inwards.
Reduced to blurs I feel around for my diamond coated pink glasses and put them on. Then I strip and change into a black nascar tee-shirt and a pink thong along with black bluejeans. Then I put on pink sandals. Then I brush the tangles out of my blond hair. I get my stuff and wait on the bus.
Chapter 2:YOU'RE LATE!!!!
The bus came late. I sat down in the front seat behind the bus driver. I knew I was going to arrive to school late. Mr.Varghese is going to kill me. He hates me enough as it is. I'm going to have to suck it up and face him. I felt nauseous.
We arrived to school at 8:15. Fifteen minutes late. I run to get my breakfast and bring it to Mr.Varghese's room. I try to open the door but it's locked. I knock on the door. Mr.Varghese opened the door.
He practically ingrained his big brown eyes into my soul. He spat, "Why. Are. You. Late?"
I tried to explain, "You see the..."
He interrupted,"I don't care Madonna. You obviously don't care about your grade so why should I listen to your excuses?"
I tried to answer, "I'm not making..."
He interrupted again,"Just sit down. The back seat is free if you can see from there."
I sat in the seat in the back of the room.
He started teaching Calculus and he messed up a positive and negative. I told him,"Sir you got the wrong sign." He switched it and told me,"You're not going to graduate if you don't shut up."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: