View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Ceylon

Default Slave for a day/hour/whatever!

I saw something similar to do this a while back, so I'm making my own.
Basically, you book a time/day/week/whatever to be my Master/Mistress.

Reason: It'll give me experience in being a slave, as well as reveal what I like and don't like about it. It will also do the same thing for you as a Master/Mistress.

Rules/Details:
Day/time/etc must be booked in advance (unless I say otherwise). We'll work together to find a time/day/week that suits both of us.
You can book any amount of time from a few minutes (one dare) to a whole week. If we really like the result, maybe more.
I work at home, but I also work quite often, so don't expect me to be able to do something every hour of the day.
For communication, we can talk via PM, e-mail, kik, or Skype (IM only; no webcam/call). Pictures are *possible* but not guaranteed; no face pics.
I don't do clothing control, body control, food/drink control, etc. I'll eat what I want to eat, sleep when I want to sleep, etc. You can control my dare life, etc; any more will have to be discussed.
While I'm your slut/slave/girl/whatever, I'll have to follow your rules (so long as they're within my limits) or face punishment.
You can use me as an overall slave/sub, someone you coddle/spoil, or even someone to torture or test punishments. I don't really care which one you pick, but if there's something specific, please tell me in advance.
I don't have sex toys, nor do I have access to certain household items that are commonly used. I may be able to pick up certain small items at the store, but for the most part, I'm stuck with what I have; most things I have a back-up option for, so I'm sure we can work out something. Just don't expect me to run out to the store and buy what we need every time.
Random: I won't wear a collar, so don't even try. :P
Finally, I have the right to change this list/ my rules whenever I feel like it (and it will probably happen after trying this out; I'm sure there are kinks somewhere).

If you're interested, PM me the following:
How long you want to book:
Preferred method of communication:
Type of Master (general, sadist, DaddyxDaughter, MasterxPet, etc):
What should I call you:
When are you free (time, day, week, etc):
Timezone (for scheduling purposes):

I'll keep a schedule of who gets me when in the thread, so watch for it.

Toys: household items, electric toothbrush

Likes: pain, creativity, dice dares, pussy insertions/stretching, dirty talk/ name calling

Dislikes: sitting still, (safe) hidden public, light anal

Limits: pee/poop, baby, blood/needles/tacks, public, messy, cold shower, enema, other people (RL), eating/drinking, choking, stupid, hard anal

Last edited by Ceylon; 04-27-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Ceylon is offline   Reply With Quote