View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 07:48 AM   #1
ludachris

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hey GetDare Community,

I'm on the hunt for a new female slave for a potentially long term online relationship. Ideally we will be able to have a lasting relationship that revolves around the master/slave lifestyle but is not consumed by it.

A little bit about me:

Im a 27 years old dom man with several years experience. In online relationships, I enjoy roleplay, live sessions, set tasks, rules and general talk. I like to get to know my slaves and have relatively normal conversations with them when we are not having fun.

I am based in the UK, i am open to different countries and timezones. I have had successful relationships with slaves in both America and Australia in the past. I tend to be most active evenings GMT time.

I appreciate that we all live busy lives and therefore you will not be at my service all the time. Likewise i will not always be able to chat at all times. This is why i like to set tie limited tasks and rules for a slave to complete in their own time outside of live play.

Pictures and videos are optional but I must request that you are able to write in great detail about your tasks and are good at roleplay if your not willing to share images.

Light to moderate pain
Anal play
Bondage
Pussy and nipple pain
Rules
Collaring
Control - orgasm, pee, clothing
Watersports
Public (not exposure)

Limits:
Scat
Blood
Illegal
Family
Extreme
Blackmail

My likes will obviously be limited by yours. I will push boundaries only if you wish.

I play exclusively on kik. If interested get in touch either via a PM on here or kik me at crzr108

Regards,
C